Who got Glowshift Pillar? - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2012, 05:03 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Who got Glowshift Pillar?

Right now my quad pillar is warping real bad and was looking around to get it replace. Autometer seem really pricey and I came up to Glowshift brand. What I like about them is that they charge quad pillar for only $43. Any color. Most other brand that only carry them in black. Color cost more. I would like to see who have Glowshift pillar. Any color would be fine. I have gray. I just want to see what it looks like.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-03-2012, 05:55 PM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

I have a Gray Glowshift Quad pillar mount that is going in my 2005 F250 Lariat as we speak. I should have my truck back from the shop on Friday. I know that is no help right this minute but I will let you know what I think and post a pic of it as soon as I have the truck back
Old 10-03-2012, 07:34 PM

I have the triple glowshift pod. No pics but quality seemed good although I have no experience with other brands in my truck.

The grey color doesnt match exactly to my grey interior but without knowing, it is hard to tell.
Old 10-04-2012, 06:01 AM

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I got the glow shift pod gauges.

Mine is red though, not from them.

I painted myself.

Old 10-04-2012, 06:07 AM

I have a glowshift quad pod in tan. Good quality and easy to install. I dont have a way to load pics at the moment but if you will pm your # I will text you a few.
Old 10-04-2012, 06:08 AM

I have the quad pod from glowshift, and i like it....I have the tan and it matches pretty darn good, I only have a night pic, but when i get off work i can take other one....As for the fittment i think its pretty good, but this is the only one i have had so i got nothing to compare it to
Old 10-04-2012, 06:26 AM
Real Men of Genius

Feedback Score: 8 reviews
I had the GlowShift triple gauge pod in my truck and the quality was pretty terrible. I bought straight from GlowShift Direct. I ended up driving down the road to Summit Racing (thank god it's only an hour away) and bought the Autometer Triple Gauge Pod. The Autometer black actually matched my interior a lot better than GlowShift gray.

Check out Summit Racing for pricing on their Autometer Pods. I was expecting mine to run close to $90 (according to their site) and I got it for around $50. Of course, mine's a triple gauge pod - the quad pod will probably be more expensive.
Old 10-06-2012, 07:21 AM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

Here is my grey glowshift quad pod installed. The quality is so so. I have never used any other brands but I would think someone probably makes something a little better quality. Not a bad buy for the price though. You can see the difference in the color by looking at the lower dash panel and the door panel in the truck. Definitely a lighter color grey but I think it looks fine. Hope this helps!

Who got Glowshift Pillar?-20121006_101932_hdr.jpg
Old 10-06-2012, 06:18 PM

Thanks for the replies! After I looked at actually picture form Titan. It seem like the top part of the pillar doesn't give better fit. It kinda looks like it doesn't make for Super Duty. Looks like low quality design fit. I think I will keep it in mind. I really don't want to spend $80 pillar from autometer and will have to paint to match the dash. Thanks again!
Old 10-06-2012, 06:32 PM
Banned

Feedback Score: 10 reviews
I have the quad in mine. Color doesn't match exactly but I'm happy with the overall fit and look. You have to be sure to split the difference on the original a-pillar with this one as it doesn't completely cover on all sides. But if you split the difference it looks pretty good.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.