not sure if this fixes it but called a friend who gave me directions and it did all the honking and stuff he said it would will try in morning and post results. here is the formula:
do all this within 30 sec.
1. turn ignition to on, press door unlock button(on door not fob) 3 times
2. turn ignition to off, press door unlock button 3 more times
3. turn ignition back to on, horn will chirp
4. press unlock button, then press lock button, horn will chirp once if u deactivated the auto lock thingy, and twice if u activated it.
5. turn ignition to off again horn will chirp once to confirm the procedure is complete.
like i said i did the whole deal and it chirped like it says it would so ill cross my fingers and hope the darn thing works, i hate walkin back around the truck to hit the unlock button