which seat covers? - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 33 Old 11-02-2010, 08:28 PM Thread Starter
Premium Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
which seat covers?

what seat covers are you running if any? i've been looking for a good quality set for my cc and it seems like all there is, is crap or saddlemans. i don't want either one. wasup guys?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
12TH Man
Live in WA or OR??? Check out these links.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 33 Old 11-03-2010, 05:23 PM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
i got some from cabelas they were like 110 dollars and i like em there neoprene probably wouldnt have bought them at first but stopped by cabeals on the way home and had to buy something over all good covers
post #3 of 33 Old 11-03-2010, 05:31 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

I am gonna go with Wet Okle the entire way thru , like katskinz as well but we are at the lake on a weekly basis.

Sold 01 350 6" on 37's and mild mods, 00 X 4" on 35's, 02 f350 4" 35's modded from fan to drive shaft, ridin the 03 with nose conversion with 125k and counting upwards slowly.
Never had CNC's poo on any of it, never will.
post #4 of 33 Old 11-04-2010, 06:32 PM
Serving Our Country!

I have Marathon covers and love them!!

99 CC/SB mostly stock with a Chip and such!!!
post #5 of 33 Old 11-04-2010, 08:09 PM Thread Starter
Premium Member

thanks guys. you think i'm crazy for puttin em on leather seats?

12TH Man

post #6 of 33 Old 11-05-2010, 10:18 AM

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by scagle1 View Post
I am gonna go with Wet Okle the entire way thru , like katskinz as well but we are at the lake on a weekly basis.
Katzkin isn't a seat cover, it actually replaces whatever material (cloth, leather, vinyl) is on your seat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7.34ever View Post
thanks guys. you think i'm crazy for puttin em on leather seats?
Kinda. If you treat leather well, it'll last you a long time with minimal signs of wear. But, if you don't treat it well and are rough on it, it'll look like poo in short order.

Zach
2000/2006ish Ford F-250 Larryette 7.3 Powerstroke 4x4
5" Sewer Pipe Exhaust
, DIY 6637 Intake, Wicked Wheel'd, De-foiled, Missing EBPV, Edge Juice with Attitude, Few leaves added here and there, 35" BFGs, 16x10 Eagle Alloys, Alpine W200

SLAPS Member #153
post #7 of 33 Old 11-05-2010, 11:30 AM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

What about the leather replacement seat covers? Anybody have any input? They can be had pretty cheap and if they fit good that would be a great way to update a weathered interior.

99 X-cab short bed, lifted, 325/60/18, gauges, ts 6pos, dynomax race muffler, diy intake, ddm 6000k hids, custom prerunner stuff...

vvvv TOWS THE vvvv
1994 Toyota class 7 desert truck
post #8 of 33 Old 11-05-2010, 08:32 PM Thread Starter
Premium Member

Kinda. If you treat leather well, it'll last you a long time with minimal signs of wear. But, if you don't treat it well and are rough on it, it'll look like poo in short order.[/QUOTE]

actually the seats are in good shape but i wanna do somethin different inside the truck and damn those leather seats are cold as hell in winter

12TH Man

post #9 of 33 Old 11-05-2010, 10:47 PM

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Time for some heated seats! I keep wanting to do it, but I want to re-do the leather and foam on my driver's seat first. It's seen better days. For the price of some good seat covers ($200), you could add heaters to both front seats.

Zach
2000/2006ish Ford F-250 Larryette 7.3 Powerstroke 4x4
5" Sewer Pipe Exhaust
, DIY 6637 Intake, Wicked Wheel'd, De-foiled, Missing EBPV, Edge Juice with Attitude, Few leaves added here and there, 35" BFGs, 16x10 Eagle Alloys, Alpine W200

SLAPS Member #153
post #10 of 33 Old 11-07-2010, 07:56 PM Thread Starter
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaairman View Post
Time for some heated seats! I keep wanting to do it, but I want to re-do the leather and foam on my driver's seat first. It's seen better days. For the price of some good seat covers ($200), you could add heaters to both front seats.
my truck is a lariat so the seats are heated but they aren't warm as soon as you hit the button

12TH Man

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode