Seat covers and floormats - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-08-2010, 07:16 PM
Serving Our Country!

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Seat covers and floormats

Ok guys, need a little interior protection for my ride.

Looking at getting floor mats front and rear, want really good protection for the carpeting. I've heard good things about Husky liners, and mixed reviews on Weathertech. Any others I should look at?

For the seat covers, I have leather and want to protect the rear seat for when my dog is riding back there after hunting. That means they need to be waterproof and not susceptible to rips/tears from dog claws. Not as concerned about the front, but I'll get matching ones all around to keep it looking nice.
Heard a lot of good about Marathon, but a little spendy. WetOkle are even more spendy and not sure how the neoprene would hold up to the dogs.
What are you guys using?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-09-2010, 07:12 PM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

I have the WeatherTech's and love them..kinda pricy, but they were a gift
As far seat covers, I'm currently in the market as well and am looking at set of Ballistic Covers from Coverking. They're a really tough and waterproof cordura nylon.
check em out...
Car Cover, Seat Covers, Dash Cover, Floormats, Sunshields - Manufactured by Coverking
Old 09-09-2010, 07:43 PM
Serving Our Country!

Not bad, about the same price as the Marathons. Just not sure if I want Cordura covers or not, I know they will be the toughest, but how comfortable will they be?

As for the weathertech's, how's the fit? And if you have a crew, do you have the 1 piece rear one, and how is the coverage on that?
Old 09-09-2010, 07:53 PM
Raging Lunatic

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
On floor mats only.............I have the Catch-All carpeted front mats and have been very pleased with their performance, BTW I'm a plumbing contractor so you can imagine what my mats see...LOL.
Old 09-11-2010, 04:13 PM

Husky is the way to go in my book. I've put them in both 250's I've had and now just bought a 350 and put them in the there. I have a tan set that came out of my last 250 that are just under 2 years old if you're interested. I have the fronts, middle hump, and the rear. Shoot me an email as I don't get on here much.
Old 09-16-2010, 07:04 PM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

I've got the Weathertech's in the plastic/vinyl whatever they are and I absolutely love them. I've got a crew cab. The fit is great, as for the rear it is one piece and covers excellent. They wash up nicely. And they are great in the winter because they don't hold water.
Old 06-11-2012, 01:34 PM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

Here is another vote for the Weathertech's. I track dirt in and out all day long all I have to do is pull them out and shake them off, not a bit on the carpet. Fit perfect also!
Old 06-12-2012, 04:08 PM

I had Wet Okole covers in my old Tacoma and they were awesome, fit great and matched the interior colors well. I had the cheap model truck so the neoprene and foam backing they used really helped out the comfort of the seats. As for the dogs, they probably wouldn't hold up as well as you would like, imagine covering your seats with an old wet suit, they did fine with my dog (130 lb bull mastiff) but he didn't ride with me that often. I've actually been looking at getting some for my truck now though .
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.