Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Gauges opinion

715 views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  CT Performance, Inc. 
#1 ·
So I was looking at glowshiftdirect.com and can get gauges and pillar pod for a little over 200. Anyone have any experience with glowshift gauges? Just would rather save my money if I am just going to be spending it on junk. Thanks in advance.

#2 ·
I think most on here will telll you to shy away from Glow Shift, and go with a more reputable brand like Isspro or Autometer. Although there are Glow Shift users on here that have reported no problems at all (and some that have). I, myself decided it was worth spending an extra $100 for some Isspros and a little more peace of mind.

#3 ·
What he said...

But this topic has been beat to death more times than I can count. Search..

#4 ·
Go back to 99-03 interior thread list, and I think there are about 3 other threads containing this very subject. And, yes I would stay away from them, I do run one of their fuel pressure gauges, and it has worked fine the three months I have had it, but I wouldnt chance my pyro, boost, or trans on a glowshift

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.