New head liner and floor - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-12-2010, 11:38 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
New head liner and floor

Like the title says i am wanting some info on new head liners and the black rubber floors. I have found some things online but want to hear what has worked best for you guys.

It is a late 99 f250 CC SB Lariat Tan. Goal is for all black inside.

Right now the headliner and floor is really dirty so i am going to start there thanks

Also how does the headliner come out? Will it fit out a door or the back window?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-23-2010, 05:51 PM

i would like to do the same but with a king ranch interior..(hard to find)..but..stockinteriors.com has very good quality carpet (i got some samples ha) annd not sure about a headliner...suede is nice though!
Old 05-01-2010, 02:06 AM

head liner will come out if you remove seats , then sun visors , then all pillars a,b,c then rubber door molding .then drop head liner and turn sideways and remove through pass. back door , do not bend the head liner it will crease . also have a buddy help you it makes it a lot easier. i changed my head liner and carpet from grey to black got it from acc it was $ 220 for every thing .

Last edited by Diverse customS; 05-01-2010 at 02:09 AM.
Old 05-02-2010, 08:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diverse customS View Post
head liner will come out if you remove seats , then sun visors , then all pillars a,b,c then rubber door molding .then drop head liner and turn sideways and remove through pass. back door , do not bend the head liner it will crease . also have a buddy help you it makes it a lot easier. i changed my head liner and carpet from grey to black got it from acc it was $ 220 for every thing .
Thanks Diverse customS that is what i wanted to know. Everything holding up well? You wouldnt happen to have pics of this would you.
Old 05-02-2010, 08:46 PM

everything is cool so far , my truck is a show truck ( its driven on the weekends ) idk if i would do black in a daily driver . it shows dirt very easily , but looks killer when clean i am at work for another week when i get home i can take some pics , i dynamat the whole roof also to cut down heat and sound deadening ( 2 10 in jlw7 woofers w/ 2,000 watts of power ) tend to make stuff rattle .
Old 05-03-2010, 01:42 PM

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
thats good to know about the headliner.... i thought i was going to have to take out the rear window. the po was a chain smoker, with the with windows obviously up. i smoke and it really stinks even to me.... i figured i would just have to replace the headliner, since there is no way to clean it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.