LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 Old 04-11-2010, 09:59 AM Thread Starter
Premium Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
99 center console removal-having problems

I have a 99 f250 lariat regular cab with buckets and a console. I want to remove the center console to fit a sub box in it, but i cant get the 4 torques bolts out of the bottom. They just spin and dont seem like they are coming loose at all.

Any ideas? I dont want to trash the console just incase the sub box doesnt work or someday that i might want to put it back in.

Thanks
Mike

Black harley lts w/5k hids , blacked out tail lights w/leds,front & rear maghytec diff covers filled w/amsoil, 3" level kit w/ 3" rear block and 5100 bilsteins. 20" novakanes on 35 toyo mt's. kenwood touch screen w/amped kenwood door speakers w/ jl 10w3 subs, optima batts,ipr egr delete,5" sinister stainless exhaust,livewire ts w/egt probe,roof rack removed,mac air intake, blue spring mod, sinister clnt filter,clnt flush & filled w/elc

To do- make custom air box
post #2 of 5 Old 04-11-2010, 02:07 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
they should be fixed bolts, just unscrew them a few turns and the console should lift out

2002 F-250 POWERSTROKE 4X4

BANKS 4" Turbo-Back w/ Power Elbow
Converted from 3/4 to 1TON
Napa 6637 DIY Intake
6.0 Trans. Cooler
Dipricol Gauges
Warn Hubs
TW 6 Pos.

And Some Other Boring Stuff

THANK GOD FOR YOUR BLESSINGS EVERYDAY
post #3 of 5 Old 04-11-2010, 07:47 PM Thread Starter
Premium Member

No they wont come out. Just keep spinning and are not coming up at all. Seems like the inserts are just spinning in the floor.

Black harley lts w/5k hids , blacked out tail lights w/leds,front & rear maghytec diff covers filled w/amsoil, 3" level kit w/ 3" rear block and 5100 bilsteins. 20" novakanes on 35 toyo mt's. kenwood touch screen w/amped kenwood door speakers w/ jl 10w3 subs, optima batts,ipr egr delete,5" sinister stainless exhaust,livewire ts w/egt probe,roof rack removed,mac air intake, blue spring mod, sinister clnt filter,clnt flush & filled w/elc

post #4 of 5 Old 04-11-2010, 07:58 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Im getting ready to take mine out to put a rubber floor in, i will let ya know if i have the same problem. Also does yours have a tray or cup holder up front?

SOLD99.5 CCSB SRW 4x4 Lariat Matt@Gearhead tunes, 160cc/80% injectors, New JasperTrans w/ BTS V.B., ISSPRO Gauges, 5"MBRP, Wicked Wheel, S&B Intake, Custom Traction Bars, 6"Lift 38x15.5x r20"tires, Bilstien5100, Foil Delete, CCV & Zoodad Mod, Dual Stabilizer, etc

OUTLAW DIESEL PERFORMANCE

Black 09 SCSB 6.4 Larait Plus Fx4 pkg
post #5 of 5 Old 04-13-2010, 08:15 AM Thread Starter
Premium Member

Mine has the tray.

Cool let me know

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode