A couple questions from a newb
I just bought a '99 F350 7.3L and love it! There's a few things I've noticed and am wondering if there's an explanation? To give some context I'll list off some of the "mods".
Clifford alarm system and remote start
high intensity fog light in some aftermarket lights
Pioneer headunit w/ iPod controller
Infinity trailer brake controller
Rear suspension airbags
Anyway, here's a list of some of the things I've notice and can't make sense of.
1) neither the horn nor the cruise controls work
2) sometimes when the car turns on there's a series of 3 dings that goes for 1 or 2 mins, it's also come on at random when driving and I've tried to see if I do something similar each time, but nothing seems to correlate
3) the passenger window works fine with the driver's side controls and when the windows are down upon locking the car they both go up, however the passenger controls only puts the window up, not down (or maybe its down not up?)
4) upon starting the car the lights flash for a minute or 2 and I was thinking it might be when I used the remote start, but I'm not sure
5) I have an 08 console but there's no brackets or bolts-does anyone one know what size hardware is required and how make the power points work?
I'd appreciate any and all advise.