Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Aftermarket switch location pics

3K views 14 replies 11 participants last post by  APEowner 
#1 ·
Here are some pics of some switches for various things I mounted in a guys truck the other day. What do you think??

See less See more
#2 ·
been keeping an eye on this to see if anyone else had any other switch placement ideas.... since apparently noone does so far, Props to you for what you did man, it looks awesome, Ill keep it in mind for when I add my own after,arket stuff... :thumb:

#11 ·
Nice looking installation. Very clean. I integrated my switches with my CB radio install.

Every truck I've owned I've tried to figure out what accessories I was going to add so I could avoid having stuff just stuck in all over the place. I haven't done it yet. On this truck I'm not happy with the location for the hands free cell phone or the satellite radio. They should be swapped but the the locations sort of evolved. The hands fee is mounted where it is because it covers up the holes from the Nokia cell phone charger/hands free mount that it replaces and the satellite radio is mounted where it is because the hands free thing was already mounted when they invented satellite radio.

#14 ·
what cb mount is that ?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.