ok great i will be ordering that then. Where do i get it ??? and what do you recomend to do to my truck to prepare for that chip. The only other mods i have is a 5 inch mbrp straight pipe and a airaid stage 3 intake and gauges.
That was easy.
You'll want a good set of gauges, a boost gauge, pyrometer, and trans temp before you add any sort of chip. You've already got your airflow taken care of so you are good to go after you get gauges. You can order the chip from a vendor such as steath automotive, or you can order it straight from Tony himself.
Great thanks for the advice! What arangement of the six tunes do you guys reccomend? and also is there a big difference between the two tow tunes were its worth getting both?
Heres the tunes i have
1. stock - worthless, don't get it, if you want stock unplug the chip. Im getting this replaced with a drive thru tune.
2. economy - slight power over stock, lower shift points than stock, i do 98% of my driving in this tune
3. daily - never use it, im getting a custom file written as a replacement for this
4. tow - higher shift points than stock, automatically downshifts to help slow you down
5. smoke - look in my sig to see what this does.
6. extreme -
gotcha and these are changeable on the fly?
2000 F-250, forged rods, 38r turbo, BTS trans, hutch mod, TW tuning and Bad Night Special 50 horse Caterpillar injectors
Yeah, I'd probably feel a bit drained after firing twice in rapid succession.