This thing is the best.
There are a few things I would do different but that is partiually why I am writing this. I would definitly buy Tony's tunes if I were you.
The tunes I bought are...
1. High Idle: THis is great. It is nice to control when the high idle starts and stops. It speeds up warm up time by about 300%.
2. Daily: I'm not happy with daily. It is a pig out of the hole. No low end throttle response. Almost like a delay. If you drive it slow it shifts too hard and it always tries to grab a higher gear. It does have a bit more snot than stock with your foot in it but stock is better IMO. I would definitly get a stock position on your chip.
3. Street: This is a HOT tune. I can't drive in it becasue it just has too much power for around town but you could spank nearly anything out there on the street with this tune. I think this would be a the hottest tune some people would need. This will eaily destroy a set of 12.5" wide tires with ease.
4. Heavy Tow: This is a really nice tune. It is powerfull, smooth and the tranny setings are great. Very smooth. I may start driving daily in this setting.
5. Extreme: Holy Sh*&. It is crazy and smokes. Very fast. IT gets right into third pretty quick and pulls like a freight train.
6. Smoke: A must. Fast and fun. Pull a hole shot in smoke and your hooked. THis is a tune you can't be without. Even in neutral it rols coal like nothing you can imagine. In gear under load it will throw a cloud of black smoke about 20 ft long x6'x6' Black. Plus it smokes the rear tires.
Thanks for the tunes Tony. I may be sending it back for a re-tune to get rideof the daily in leuw of something else like stock or light tow. ANyone wanting to turn their truck into a freak on a leash should buy this chip.