Isspro Performax Data logging... - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-23-2008, 04:40 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Isspro Performax Data logging...

WOOHOO! Just picked up yet another product to tie in with the performax line.

Data logger plugs in where one of your gauges are or you can add a new T somewhere in the cab... Plug it in to a USB port on your lap top and every gauge you have connected to the ESP is getting recorded...

I was going to get a video of the software running, but the camera was dead. Here is a screen shot.

I have a few suggestions for tweaks to the software...

1. Add a graph option, something similar to the AE graph
2. Make the indvidual screens larger for each info box
3. Allow you to pick which ones you want to look at or save rather then have all them.
4. Ajustable data streaming, I dont see why I need to know what the pyro is doing every tenth of a second.

I'll charge the camera and get a quick video tomarrow. There is also a software mistake, showing manifold pressure as pyro2 and vice versa.

Yes, you can data log for anything that is hooked to the ESP under the hood, I have my HPOP T unhooked so you are not getting a reading there. And I didnt have the Boost 2 gauge in earlier today.

A few shots on how the data logging connects. Once in production there will be a differant connection, but no matter what it will be in the cab and in line where ever you want.

Gauge pod

Gauge removed and wire pulled out

USB adapter installed

Last edited by CSIPSD; 10-23-2008 at 05:07 PM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-24-2008, 03:14 AM

Thanks for the post Joe, looks like a great product......
Old 10-25-2008, 08:17 PM
lukecline

I take it that they dont have a compression tester available for this product line?
Old 10-25-2008, 08:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukecline View Post
I take it that they dont have a compression tester available for this product line?
ouch, Stalk much?
Old 10-25-2008, 08:41 PM
lukecline

lol, joe dug his own grave with the way he approached the low compression problem. Im just kicking a little dirt in.
Old 10-26-2008, 07:32 AM

Quote:
Now Luke, I thought you were smarter then that, now how would a high performance gauge line test for a low compression SHE motor?

But your right, I should have bought one along time ago. Maybe SHE should send one with each motor!
Old 10-26-2008, 07:35 AM
Almostdunfukinwidit

Send a message via Yahoo to Dave
Sucks about your motor Joe. Hope you get it worked out
Old 10-26-2008, 09:12 AM
lukecline

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSIPSD View Post
Now Luke, I thought you were smarter then that, now how would a high performance gauge line test for a low compression SHE motor?

But your right, I should have bought one along time ago. Maybe SHE should send one with each motor!
dude dont even go there. You tried to drag SHE and DI through the mud on several different sites then proceeded to get punked and ran off. Your the only person DUMB enough to expect a warranty on a high performance engine. The situation MIGHT be different had you bought an assembled long block, installed in a bone stock truck then immediatley had problems and diagnosed them. BUT you bought a short block, installed the heads which you admitted were cracked, installed large performance injectors, headstuds, water meth and aftermarket turbo. Then piss and moan for months about blowby and NEVER run a compression test. Heck its very possible you didnt break the engine in right and that could be every bit of the problem, which should not be the responsibility of DI or SHE to cover your incompetence.

For anyone wanting the entire scoop, there's a thread over on psn in the smack talk section that Joe aka CSI started to try and drag di and she through the mud. Joe, hows that thread working out for ya? Oh yeah not worth a flip!
Old 10-26-2008, 09:26 AM

Quote:
dude dont even go there. You tried to drag SHE and DI through the mud on several different sites then proceeded to get punked and ran off. Your the only person DUMB enough to expect a warranty on a high performance engine. The situation MIGHT be different had you bought an assembled long block, installed in a bone stock truck then immediatley had problems and diagnosed them. BUT you bought a short block, installed the heads which you admitted were cracked, installed large performance injectors, headstuds, water meth and aftermarket turbo. Then piss and moan for months about blowby and NEVER run a compression test. Heck its very possible you didnt break the engine in right and that could be every bit of the problem, which should not be the responsibility of DI or SHE to cover your incompetence.

For anyone wanting the entire scoop, there's a thread over on psn in the smack talk section that Joe aka CSI started to try and drag di and she through the mud. Joe, hows that thread working out for ya? Oh yeah not worth a flip!
O lukey.... You really need to get your facts straight before you start talking crap over at other sites... Your not a mod here and don't have differant user names to hide behind...

Fact 1. I did not start that thread, one of the wounderful mods over there did.

Fact 2. I bought a performance short block from DI with a 18 month warranty.

Fact 3. I called david before buying the motor and told him what my plans were, and he told me that the warranty would still cover everything.

Fact 4. I tried to work this out with DI for two months, every phone call I was told that the blowby was normal and not to worry.

I can go on, but its a pain to type on the BB, so I will wait until monday to get back over at the kindergarden (aka PSN)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.