Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Injector question

868 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Powerstroke_21 
#1 ·
Hey guys, got a buddy that wants to buy some injectors and asked me for some advice but the injectors he found, I've never heard of so I'm hoping some of you guys have. Here's the text he sent me, "Stage one injectors. Slightly used $700. Good? How much more horse?" So I asked him what kind of injectors they are and got this message, "Alliant power they came from Columbus diesel 20% over stock nozzles which are 50hp ish". I'm assuming he got the 50hp increase from the guy selling em since he asked me how much more horse. So what do you guys think? I've never heard of em and I'm going with full force injectors

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

#2 ·
Without knowing what CC and nozzle size they have I would not touch them.

Single shot or split?

#3 ·
I'll see if I can find that stuff out. I told him to just buy the FF stage 1 160cc injectors one of our friends is selling but he hasn't said if he's going to yet or not

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

#4 ·
He has no idea what the history of these thing is right?
Walk away unless you can afford to rebuild them and still come out ahead. And that would mean you would need to get them for like $200 to be worth the risk.

Now if you know what they came out of and saw/heard them running and were 100% confident in the CC/nozzle that would be a different story :thumb:

#5 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.