Originally Posted by surfingsnow510
- Mbrp turbo back straight pipe, maybe like a 6" tip, depends how i like it
- AFE 51-10061-1 Power Magnum FORCE Intake Stage 1 Pro DRY
- Not sure what brand but a quad gauge setup
- Most likely mile marker hubs, since i had a problem with my stock hubs on my 04
I'll echo the last two posts, but go with numbers.
1. Run whatever tip you want. I think large tips are gay, other folks like them. To each their own. 4" straight pipe is a good idea though.
2. You have many options, AFE being a more expensive one. The "6637" mod is cheap and effective, though not weather friendly. Ford AIS is quality "enclosed".
3. Ponder this for a moment and decide what you want out of gauges. Edge Insight CTS is ~equal price of a 3 gauge setup and provides many more options. The EGT expansion is required to make good use of it.
4. Unless yours are broken, skip upgrading the hubs. Mine are broken, and require leverage to manipulate. They will be replaced with Warns, but I'm a Warn guy. If yours work, then leave them alone. Rebuild as required, replace as desired.
7.3 upgrades I would do, in order, assuming driveability things are good, and truck is in stock form:
3. Tunes. I use PHP, but there are several not "canned" tunes that will make you happy.
4. JW valve body, as needed, depending on how tunes affect your truck.
5. Everything else.
And to triple down on it, don't use the boost fooler. Useless item that does nothing but separate fools from their money.