PHP Phoenix - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
User Tag List

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 39 Old 08-12-2013, 06:30 AM Thread Starter
Compression Ignition Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 771
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Thanks: 1
Thanked 31 Times in 31 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
PHP Phoenix

Ordered a PHP Phoenix bout 2 weeks ago. My receipt said it would ship on or around 8/9. Now i know that was just last Friday but i have emailed PHP a couple times asking if they are getting these chips out on time or not so i can see when my chip may actually be here. I have also asked if we will receive a tracking number once the chip ships. (im more curious about this) I have not received a response to any of my emails.

1. Anyone ordered a chip lately and how long did it take to receive?

2. Do we receive a tracking number once our product ships?

Thanks for the info.

2000 F-250 XCLB 4x4 6 Speed, PIS 175/80's, ARP's, 910's, CNC Fuel Lines, 6637 Intake, GTP38R WW2, 4" turbo back, Hydra with Powerstruck and PHP tunes. International Up-pipes, ISSPRO Boost, EGT, HPOP and Fuel Pressure gauges. SB Clutch. MB Diesel HPOP.

Future Parts: Trac bars
CarportMechanic is offline  
post #2 of 39 Old 08-12-2013, 09:44 AM
Compression Ignition Addict
 
blue99stroker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Chico, California
Posts: 4,811
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
Thanks: 18
Thanked 188 Times in 180 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
i ordered mine a year ago and i dont remember getting a tracking number. but they did have it to me in 3-5 business days.

99.5 f250 7.3 4x4 255k
PHP Phoenix, S&B, 4" Diamond Eye, Hpx, Stancor, RR Billet Wheel, RR AIH Delete, Autometer Gauges, Pro Comp leveled, Transgo Tugger, Billet TQ Converter, Warn Hubs, Int'l Up-Pipes, RR IC-Boots, Non-Ebpv Pedestal, High Flow Outlet, Hucorey's HPOP Lines, RR High Flow Fuel Fittings, RR OCR, Barder 360 Thrust Kit, 08 Tow Mirrors.

Dad-2000 7.3 108k miles, Autometer Gauges, Superchips 1705, RR AIH Delete, 6637, 4" Diamond Eye, BD Billet Wheel, TruCool Max
blue99stroker is offline  
post #3 of 39 Old 08-12-2013, 10:26 AM
Compression Ignition Addict
 
Jerrybizzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Meridian, Idaho
Posts: 342
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thanks: 18
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Mine took a couple weeks start to finish. I agree communication could be better on their end, but you will be happy once it shows up. Email jay for best results is what I have noticed.

01 f250CCSB, 285/75/16 GY duratracs, 4 inch diamond eye straight pipe, riff raff 6637, php Phoenix chip, tru-cool, riffraff billet wheel, isspro EGT gauge and torque app.
Jerrybizzle is offline  
post #4 of 39 Old 08-12-2013, 11:49 AM Thread Starter
Compression Ignition Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 771
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Thanks: 1
Thanked 31 Times in 31 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Thanks for the reply's but I guess I just have impeccable timing! haha

Got an email about 5 minutes ago saying my chip was shipping today and got a tracking number with it!

I know they are a small company and they offer a superior product but i do think they need to work on getting back to their customers a bit quicker. 1 minute to read my email and reply saying i would receive an email and tracking number once my product shipped would have been awesome! Better yet when Angela sends out your receipt there should be a side not saying that we will receive some kind of message stating the product has been shipped and a tracking number will be provided at that time. Food for thought PHP.

I will report back with my results. Al-tho i am ordering a AIH delete plug, Non ebpv pedestal and the high flow outlet right now also so i think they will help with some of the things i will notice with the chip. I think I spend more money sitting at my desk than I make! haha

2000 F-250 XCLB 4x4 6 Speed, PIS 175/80's, ARP's, 910's, CNC Fuel Lines, 6637 Intake, GTP38R WW2, 4" turbo back, Hydra with Powerstruck and PHP tunes. International Up-pipes, ISSPRO Boost, EGT, HPOP and Fuel Pressure gauges. SB Clutch. MB Diesel HPOP.

Future Parts: Trac bars
CarportMechanic is offline  
post #5 of 39 Old 08-12-2013, 05:47 PM
Compression Ignition Addict
 
hansel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Flowery Branch, GA
Posts: 2,199
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
Thanks: 28
Thanked 90 Times in 84 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I will come to Bill and Jays defense, they are 2 guys running a small business that takes up alot of time per customer, I was there for what was suppose to be a quick fit, well it ending up taking a few hours, so while I was their Bill was focused on my truck, and Jay was busy on the phone most of the time. I'm telling ya these guys are top notch when you talk with them, they have treated me like family,

2001 7.3L CCSRW 4X4
Airiad Intake 4" Flo-Pro Exhaust
ISSPRO EGT/Transmission
PHP Hydra
hansel is offline  
post #6 of 39 Old 08-12-2013, 05:59 PM
Powerstroke.org Sponsor
 
Chatham036's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 1,731
Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
Thanks: 41
Thanked 128 Times in 99 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarportMechanic View Post
Thanks for the reply's but I guess I just have impeccable timing! haha

Got an email about 5 minutes ago saying my chip was shipping today and got a tracking number with it!

I know they are a small company and they offer a superior product but i do think they need to work on getting back to their customers a bit quicker. 1 minute to read my email and reply saying i would receive an email and tracking number once my product shipped would have been awesome! Better yet when Angela sends out your receipt there should be a side not saying that we will receive some kind of message stating the product has been shipped and a tracking number will be provided at that time. Food for thought PHP.

I will report back with my results. Al-tho i am ordering a AIH delete plug, Non ebpv pedestal and the high flow outlet right now also so i think they will help with some of the things i will notice with the chip. I think I spend more money sitting at my desk than I make! haha
Hey! I do apologize that I haven't got back to you in a short enough time span. I try extremely hard not to allow my email to lapse by more than 24 - 48 hours. If you ever need to contact me after hours please send me a PM on here. It will come straight to my cell and I will get back with you

Like Myles mentioned, it is really just Bill and myself in the office now with Angela stepping out. We are not a large corporate style company but we do try very hard to make sure that our customers are happy with the service we provide as well as our product.

If there is anything further I can do for you, again, please let me know.

-Jay


Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

PowerHungryPerformance -- Jay@PHPtune.com
Comments or opinions expressed by me do not necessarily represent the views of PHP, its management, nor its employees. PHP is not responsible for, and disclaims any and all liability for the content of comments written by me.
Chatham036 is offline  
post #7 of 39 Old 08-13-2013, 06:41 AM Thread Starter
Compression Ignition Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 771
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Thanks: 1
Thanked 31 Times in 31 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chatham036 View Post
Hey! I do apologize that I haven't got back to you in a short enough time span. I try extremely hard not to allow my email to lapse by more than 24 - 48 hours. If you ever need to contact me after hours please send me a PM on here. It will come straight to my cell and I will get back with you

Like Myles mentioned, it is really just Bill and myself in the office now with Angela stepping out. We are not a large corporate style company but we do try very hard to make sure that our customers are happy with the service we provide as well as our product.

If there is anything further I can do for you, again, please let me know.

-Jay


Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Jay,

Thank you for getting back to me. I do understand you guys are busy and that is why i am not upset at all. I am just very anxious to get my chip and see what all the fuss is about!

I will say this, the only reason I am going with PHP is because of customer reviews alone. You guys have built a superior product and your customers are so happy with your product they go out of their way to post in threads just to say, "hey check out PHP, there AWESOME!!!!!"

Cant wait to get my chip tomorrow and let you all know how well it works!

Thanks again for getting back to me Jay.

2000 F-250 XCLB 4x4 6 Speed, PIS 175/80's, ARP's, 910's, CNC Fuel Lines, 6637 Intake, GTP38R WW2, 4" turbo back, Hydra with Powerstruck and PHP tunes. International Up-pipes, ISSPRO Boost, EGT, HPOP and Fuel Pressure gauges. SB Clutch. MB Diesel HPOP.

Future Parts: Trac bars
CarportMechanic is offline  
post #8 of 39 Old 08-13-2013, 08:52 AM
Powerstroke.org Sponsor
 
Chatham036's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 1,731
Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
Thanks: 41
Thanked 128 Times in 99 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarportMechanic View Post
Jay,

Thank you for getting back to me. I do understand you guys are busy and that is why i am not upset at all. I am just very anxious to get my chip and see what all the fuss is about!

I will say this, the only reason I am going with PHP is because of customer reviews alone. You guys have built a superior product and your customers are so happy with your product they go out of their way to post in threads just to say, "hey check out PHP, there AWESOME!!!!!"

Cant wait to get my chip tomorrow and let you all know how well it works!

Thanks again for getting back to me Jay.
Thank you for choosing our product! I look forward to hearing your review on the new upgrade!


Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

PowerHungryPerformance -- Jay@PHPtune.com
Comments or opinions expressed by me do not necessarily represent the views of PHP, its management, nor its employees. PHP is not responsible for, and disclaims any and all liability for the content of comments written by me.
Chatham036 is offline  
post #9 of 39 Old 08-14-2013, 07:34 AM
Compression Ignition Addict
 
chrispaine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Southern Michigan
Posts: 1,091
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Thanks: 1
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I feel the same way now.. can't wait for my Hydra!!

2000 F250 7.3L EX.Cab Short Bed -05 Front end w/ HID's - Leveling shackles - Wicked wheel - Dipricol gauges - FORD AIS intake - Foil Delete - LINE-X Rockers - CCV dump - 315/70/17 BFG A/T with Eagle Alloy 197's - ELC w/ coolant filter and around the belt hose - PHP Hydra - Hpress oil x

On the way--
-Fusion front bumper - ATS 3" fender flares


chrispaine is offline  
post #10 of 39 Old 08-15-2013, 09:01 AM Thread Starter
Compression Ignition Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 771
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Thanks: 1
Thanked 31 Times in 31 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Well i got my chip yesterday and holy sh*t is it a pain in the a** to get the PCM out of the truck with a manual. Its also a pain to get all the connections clean as you cant really tell when you have all the glue crap off the connector unless you get down to the copper. took me 3 tries but im sure some of it was being impatient. I also sliced the hell out of my thumb catching it on one of the parking break brackets while trying to pull this thing out.

Let me start by saying i do believe i need to adjust my wastegate or i have a boost leak somewhere. The truck does not create any more boost than it did with my superchips programmer. It also does not feel like it pulls that much harder if at all. It does smoke now when in the 100 performance setting and also in the 140 extreme setting.

Im going to disconnect the red line when i get home from work and see what i can do. I was only seeing about 24 lbs of boost but i saw that with the superchips also. I hear about people seeing around 30 PSI with stock injectors and turbo.

Does anyone think i have a boost leak or just need to adjust my wastegate?

Thanks

2000 F-250 XCLB 4x4 6 Speed, PIS 175/80's, ARP's, 910's, CNC Fuel Lines, 6637 Intake, GTP38R WW2, 4" turbo back, Hydra with Powerstruck and PHP tunes. International Up-pipes, ISSPRO Boost, EGT, HPOP and Fuel Pressure gauges. SB Clutch. MB Diesel HPOP.

Future Parts: Trac bars
CarportMechanic is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome