PHP Phoenix - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-12-2013, 07:30 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
PHP Phoenix

Ordered a PHP Phoenix bout 2 weeks ago. My receipt said it would ship on or around 8/9. Now i know that was just last Friday but i have emailed PHP a couple times asking if they are getting these chips out on time or not so i can see when my chip may actually be here. I have also asked if we will receive a tracking number once the chip ships. (im more curious about this) I have not received a response to any of my emails.

1. Anyone ordered a chip lately and how long did it take to receive?

2. Do we receive a tracking number once our product ships?

Thanks for the info.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-12-2013, 10:44 AM

i ordered mine a year ago and i dont remember getting a tracking number. but they did have it to me in 3-5 business days.
Old 08-12-2013, 11:26 AM

Mine took a couple weeks start to finish. I agree communication could be better on their end, but you will be happy once it shows up. Email jay for best results is what I have noticed.
Old 08-12-2013, 12:49 PM

Thanks for the reply's but I guess I just have impeccable timing! haha

Got an email about 5 minutes ago saying my chip was shipping today and got a tracking number with it!

I know they are a small company and they offer a superior product but i do think they need to work on getting back to their customers a bit quicker. 1 minute to read my email and reply saying i would receive an email and tracking number once my product shipped would have been awesome! Better yet when Angela sends out your receipt there should be a side not saying that we will receive some kind of message stating the product has been shipped and a tracking number will be provided at that time. Food for thought PHP.

I will report back with my results. Al-tho i am ordering a AIH delete plug, Non ebpv pedestal and the high flow outlet right now also so i think they will help with some of the things i will notice with the chip. I think I spend more money sitting at my desk than I make! haha
Old 08-12-2013, 06:47 PM

I will come to Bill and Jays defense, they are 2 guys running a small business that takes up alot of time per customer, I was there for what was suppose to be a quick fit, well it ending up taking a few hours, so while I was their Bill was focused on my truck, and Jay was busy on the phone most of the time. I'm telling ya these guys are top notch when you talk with them, they have treated me like family,
Old 08-12-2013, 06:59 PM
Powerstroke.org Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarportMechanic View Post
Thanks for the reply's but I guess I just have impeccable timing! haha

Got an email about 5 minutes ago saying my chip was shipping today and got a tracking number with it!

I know they are a small company and they offer a superior product but i do think they need to work on getting back to their customers a bit quicker. 1 minute to read my email and reply saying i would receive an email and tracking number once my product shipped would have been awesome! Better yet when Angela sends out your receipt there should be a side not saying that we will receive some kind of message stating the product has been shipped and a tracking number will be provided at that time. Food for thought PHP.

I will report back with my results. Al-tho i am ordering a AIH delete plug, Non ebpv pedestal and the high flow outlet right now also so i think they will help with some of the things i will notice with the chip. I think I spend more money sitting at my desk than I make! haha
Hey! I do apologize that I haven't got back to you in a short enough time span. I try extremely hard not to allow my email to lapse by more than 24 - 48 hours. If you ever need to contact me after hours please send me a PM on here. It will come straight to my cell and I will get back with you

Like Myles mentioned, it is really just Bill and myself in the office now with Angela stepping out. We are not a large corporate style company but we do try very hard to make sure that our customers are happy with the service we provide as well as our product.

If there is anything further I can do for you, again, please let me know.

-Jay

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Old 08-13-2013, 07:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chatham036 View Post
Hey! I do apologize that I haven't got back to you in a short enough time span. I try extremely hard not to allow my email to lapse by more than 24 - 48 hours. If you ever need to contact me after hours please send me a PM on here. It will come straight to my cell and I will get back with you

Like Myles mentioned, it is really just Bill and myself in the office now with Angela stepping out. We are not a large corporate style company but we do try very hard to make sure that our customers are happy with the service we provide as well as our product.

If there is anything further I can do for you, again, please let me know.

-Jay

Jay,

Thank you for getting back to me. I do understand you guys are busy and that is why i am not upset at all. I am just very anxious to get my chip and see what all the fuss is about!

I will say this, the only reason I am going with PHP is because of customer reviews alone. You guys have built a superior product and your customers are so happy with your product they go out of their way to post in threads just to say, "hey check out PHP, there AWESOME!!!!!"

Cant wait to get my chip tomorrow and let you all know how well it works!

Thanks again for getting back to me Jay.
Old 08-13-2013, 09:52 AM
Powerstroke.org Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarportMechanic View Post
Jay,

Thank you for getting back to me. I do understand you guys are busy and that is why i am not upset at all. I am just very anxious to get my chip and see what all the fuss is about!

I will say this, the only reason I am going with PHP is because of customer reviews alone. You guys have built a superior product and your customers are so happy with your product they go out of their way to post in threads just to say, "hey check out PHP, there AWESOME!!!!!"

Cant wait to get my chip tomorrow and let you all know how well it works!

Thanks again for getting back to me Jay.
Thank you for choosing our product! I look forward to hearing your review on the new upgrade!

Old 08-14-2013, 08:34 AM

I feel the same way now.. can't wait for my Hydra!!
Old 08-15-2013, 10:01 AM

Well i got my chip yesterday and holy sh*t is it a pain in the a** to get the PCM out of the truck with a manual. Its also a pain to get all the connections clean as you cant really tell when you have all the glue crap off the connector unless you get down to the copper. took me 3 tries but im sure some of it was being impatient. I also sliced the hell out of my thumb catching it on one of the parking break brackets while trying to pull this thing out.

Let me start by saying i do believe i need to adjust my wastegate or i have a boost leak somewhere. The truck does not create any more boost than it did with my superchips programmer. It also does not feel like it pulls that much harder if at all. It does smoke now when in the 100 performance setting and also in the 140 extreme setting.

Im going to disconnect the red line when i get home from work and see what i can do. I was only seeing about 24 lbs of boost but i saw that with the superchips also. I hear about people seeing around 30 PSI with stock injectors and turbo.

Does anyone think i have a boost leak or just need to adjust my wastegate?

Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.