I just posted this on RiffRaff's facebook page. Thought I would share it here as well.
Thought I would give you an update on your billet wheel after 4 days of driving now. Results are compared to my old Borg Anti Surge Wheel. I don't have AE to backup my claims here but I have been paying very close attention to my gauges before and after the install. I am driving the same section of freeway everyday right now so this has allowed for an accurate comparison of performance.
1) Much smoother power band. With the old wheel I had a spike in power from 1,600 to 2,200rpm and then it dropped off quickly after that. With the new wheel the power is very linear and pulls hard all the way to redline.
2) I am seeing 32PSI at WOT on a flat surface. That's an 8-10psi boost increase over the old wheel and it comes on much sooner. I trip my overboost code just about everytime I merge into traffic now!
3) At least 30% quicker spool up, boost comes almost right off idle.
4) About 60deg decrease in EGTs at 65mph.
5) Lastly, I am currently showing about 1-1.5mpg better over the same 60 mile loop I have been driving for the past two weeks. Should do better once I stop the WOT runs.
So far I am really impressed. My HPOP is getting really weak so I can't wait to see how this wheel performs when I can finally afford a T-500.