"Edge" Juice w/Attitude Reveiws! - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-19-2008, 05:33 AM
Serving Our Country!

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Arrow "Edge" Juice w/Attitude Reveiws!

Can anyone tell me how the "Edge" Juice w/Attitude system performs, (Good, Bad, Could be Better..)??? I think that this is gonna be my first electrical performance mod for my 2000 7.3. I have an after market intake and straight exhaust to compiment it. What else would I need for it to run properly? Is anything else any better for the money???
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-19-2008, 09:21 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Send a message via AIM to farmboy930
i have it in my 99 and it runs good, i only have two compliants 1. i wish it had options for the trans, 2. it throws my ses light off all the damn time and i even have the itp boost fooler
Old 02-19-2008, 10:07 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmboy930 View Post
i have it in my 99 and it runs good, i only have two compliants 1. i wish it had options for the trans, 2. it throws my ses light off all the damn time and i even have the itp boost fooler
Your SES light I would bet is from ICP... look the code up and tell me if its not a 1211...

To the OP... go for a chip, from DP, Tony or others... much better performance, better tunes, and upgradeable when you add injectors and turbos and such down the road (you will... Trust me...)

A nice set of gauges can be had for $300 (Isspro from Diesel Manor) and a chip with 4-6 settings is in the $400-$600 range...
Old 02-19-2008, 10:12 AM
Emergency Services

Send a message via AIM to cchase
^ i agree..
Old 02-19-2008, 10:22 AM

Send a message via AIM to farmboy930
okay thanks CSIPSD i will have to see what it says
Old 02-19-2008, 01:59 PM

I put the edge j/a in a buddy's 01, it worked great lots of power, he was also stacked with the evo on 2 though....it smoked unbelievably with both boxes in. He is now selling and getting a DP just from what I've told him about them. You won't be unhappy with it, thats for sure, very good monitoring also able to set up defuel points so you don't really HAVE to watch your gauges...always a good idea though. I really liked it, but will be going with a tony wildman

Luke
Old 02-19-2008, 05:08 PM

what exactly are you looking for in a chip/tuner? If your looking for the most horsepower you can get out of it get the custom burned chip from dp or tonywildman. If your looking for something that looks cool and is more "high tech" go with the edge. I personally like the edge evolution 2 just because it doesn’t matter to me if my trucks laying down 310rwhp oppose to 325rwhp. Also the edge evo 2 is a bargain IMO you get 3 tunes 60hp,80hp,&100hp, gauges, performance test (0-60 and 1/4mile), diagnostic reader, safety alerts and self tuning options all for 475$ seeing as gauges alone cost 300$. But it really comes down to preference of what you want.
Old 02-19-2008, 05:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMA21 View Post
what exactly are you looking for in a chip/tuner? If your looking for the most horsepower you can get out of it get the custom burned chip from dp or tonywildman. If your looking for something that looks cool and is more "high tech" go with the edge. I personally like the edge evolution 2 just because it doesn’t matter to me if my trucks laying down 310rwhp oppose to 325rwhp. Also the edge evo 2 is a bargain IMO you get 3 tunes 60hp,80hp,&100hp, gauges, performance test (0-60 and 1/4mile), diagnostic reader, safety alerts and self tuning options all for 475$ seeing as gauges alone cost 300$. But it really comes down to preference of what you want.
The DP is more powerful, has awesome trans tuning, and is better for your engine than anything EDGE is putting out. Not just for more power but for a happier running truck I would do the DP!!
Old 02-19-2008, 05:28 PM

I have a topic in here from a few days ago "Edge Evo vs. DP Tuner". I had a lost a replies and DP Tuner won hands down, mine will be delivered to me at work tomorrow. I have a Snap-On scanner so I didn't need that part of it. I did like the looks of it and the gauge features but in the end all the people that have used both swayed me to the DP. I talked to Jody twice before I ordered mine and the personal touch he gives you can't be beat, he even sent me a email with a few mods that will help my truck run better with his tuning. I'm sold on DP Tuner but I have thought about the Edge Attitude instead of gauges. I liked the high idle tune and the tow tunes tailored to my needs too.
Old 02-19-2008, 05:31 PM
Ole White

+1 for the DP TUNER WITH JODY's Tunes
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.