2000 F250 dyno#s - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-10-2008, 05:30 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
2000 F250 dyno#s

I finally got some #s on the new build no spray= 462 hp
745 lbs tq

N2O = 588
I have the dyno sheet but I don't know how to post it. these # are good but I expected a little more with the drugs. can someone tell me how to get a sheet of paper scanned onto the computer and then post it here.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-10-2008, 05:56 AM
lukecline

Not bad numbers at all, nice job. Is there any smoke left when you hit the juice or is the exhaust clean? If its completely clean you might be over spraying and need to jet down a touch. I was running right at 100rwhp shot with a .078 jet, so with 2 stages you should be able to spray more than the 120rwhp that your doing. What size are your injectosr?
Old 02-10-2008, 06:08 AM

the injectors are "530"s with a .008 nozzles and no there is very little smoke. you think I need to come down in jet size? with the setup that I'm running should I still have the coal cloud?
Old 02-10-2008, 05:09 PM
lukecline

what jet sizes are you running? 250's should be good for over 600. Also what kind of dyno was this done on, your tq numbers are way low for your hp numbers.
Old 02-10-2008, 05:12 PM

I'm not sure of the jet size my cousin did all of that install I'll have to see or ask him. the dyno was a Mustang something .
Old 02-10-2008, 05:14 PM
Banned

listen to luke....he knows his stuff about the 7.3!!! he will get ya steered in the right direction!
Old 02-10-2008, 05:23 PM

thats what I intend on doing, I sure as crap am having a time with this N2O thing. the stacker system that I used to run was straight foward but this digital dual stage thing is differant. I called, the jet size is he said a 250 something. I noticed this evening that I'm building about 33# of boost at wot without juice if that helps. I'm not sure what kind of boost # I should be seeing. the only tq # that I think is low is the drugged up #s the natural #s are about in line I think

Last edited by mako314; 02-10-2008 at 05:37 PM.
Old 02-10-2008, 05:41 PM
lukecline

33 psi sounds way low for your mods, check for boost leaks and up pipe leaks on the back of the engine (lots of soot). Sounds like your using the gasser rating for jet size, that doesnt work on diesels. You need to know the ID of the jet. Who is CCM? a cam grind could really throw things out of whack too.
Old 02-10-2008, 05:57 PM

I'll check the jet sizes tommorrow and see what they are and CCM is Central Carolina Machineing they're in mocksville NC. I thought the boost # were low I was seeing almost that before the build. I just finished with this motor and it has some bugs to work out. Robert at CCM told me that this particular cam grind is what he has in his truck and the builds are about the same in his engine and mine, this is how I thought my # were a little off his # are much better.I had my cousin that works for CAT do most of the build just because he knows more about this stuff than I do, I build houses he builds engines. anyway I'll be back tommorrow with more info, thanks Luke...
Old 02-10-2008, 06:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mako314 View Post
I finally got some #s on the new build no spray= 462 hp
745 lbs tq

N2O = 588
holy crap man, i am so jealous
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.