Join Date: Dec 2006
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
ATS Housing, X Wheel, & BANKS Actuator
I justed purchased a ATS PORTED SHROUD COMPRESSOR HOUSING, X wheel, & Banks Power High Performance Wastegate Actuator for my 1999.5 7.3L
1. Will all three thing work well together?
2. Will I get any performance out of it?
3. Will the Banks Power High Performance Wastegate Actuator give me a higher boost level and still be safe for my engine?
4. How much whistle/noise is this going to make?
5. I plan to get a set of Z-series gauges (boost,trans,& EGT) next, should I wait till I have the gauges before I install ATS PORTED SHROUD COMPRESSOR HOUSING, X wheel, & Banks Power High Performance Wastegate Actuator?