help with chip and exhaust - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-20-2008, 03:36 PM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic
 

Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: castle rock
Posts: 145
Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
help with chip and exhaust

I have a 2000 f250 7.3l crew cab 4x4
I am looking to get the most hp for under 2k
everything is stock right now so I am a newb at this
but I have done lots of research on this and I think I am getting this


TS Performance 6 Position Diesel Chip
MBRP 4-Inch Turbo-Back Aluminized Exhaust System with 6 inch tip
I need help with air intake.
and what else do I have money for
and am I am going wrong with what I am getting is their a better way to get more hp
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #2  
Old 01-20-2008, 03:46 PM
Compression Ignition Addict
 

Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Ventura County, CA
Posts: 20,359
Thanks: 23
Thanked 29 Times in 16 Posts
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Raul@Stealth Automotive
this is what i would do...
Tony wildman 6 position chip
Auto Meter Gauges
Any 4" TB straight pipe exhaust
AFE stage 2 with pro guard 7 filter

let me know if you have any questions

-Raul
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #3  
Old 01-20-2008, 03:52 PM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic
 

Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: castle rock
Posts: 145
Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul@Stealth Automotive View Post
this is what i would do...
Tony wildman 6 position chip
Auto Meter Gauges
Any 4" TB straight pipe exhaust
AFE stage 2 with pro guard 7 filter

let me know if you have any questions

-Raul
yea this tony wildman chip how much is it how much hp
and is the mbrp a straight pipe?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #4  
Old 01-20-2008, 03:57 PM
Compression Ignition Addict
 

Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Ventura County, CA
Posts: 20,359
Thanks: 23
Thanked 29 Times in 16 Posts
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Raul@Stealth Automotive
Quote:
Originally Posted by penderman5 View Post
yea this tony wildman chip how much is it how much hp
and is the mbrp a straight pipe?
nope the MBRP will come with a muffler.... you can buy the Muff delete pipe to take it off.... here is a link to the TW chip.. price depends on how many tunes you want: Stealth Automotive. Tony Wildman Chip
or the TW/Gauge combo: Stealth Automotive. Tony Wildman Chip/ Gauge Combo

because each tune is custom tailored for your truck and your mods no HP numbers are given out for that reason...

-Raul
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #5  
Old 01-20-2008, 04:02 PM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic
 

Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: castle rock
Posts: 145
Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
thanks I was just wondering do yall have any idea the top hp or torque for a 2000 f250 7.3
and do you sell any straight piped ??
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #6  
Old 01-20-2008, 04:04 PM
Compression Ignition Addict
 

Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Ventura County, CA
Posts: 20,359
Thanks: 23
Thanked 29 Times in 16 Posts
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Raul@Stealth Automotive
well to the wheels with an intake, TW chip, exhaust your gonna be around 310-325hp and around 620-650 ft lbs of torque.... i can get you the MBRP kit with the muffler delete.... i can even get you a package deal on the whole setup and give you a discount let me know if your interested

-Raul
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #7  
Old 01-20-2008, 04:07 PM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic
 

Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: castle rock
Posts: 145
Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul@Stealth Automotive View Post
well to the wheels with an intake, TW chip, exhaust your gonna be around 310-325hp and around 620-650 ft lbs of torque.... i can get you the MBRP kit with the muffler delete.... i can even get you a package deal on the whole setup and give you a discount let me know if your interested

-Raul
very very interested and I am a small business owner so I LOVE helping guys who I can talk to and who help me out
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #8  
Old 01-20-2008, 04:13 PM
Compression Ignition Addict
 

Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Ventura County, CA
Posts: 20,359
Thanks: 23
Thanked 29 Times in 16 Posts
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Raul@Stealth Automotive
Quote:
Originally Posted by penderman5 View Post
very very interested and I am a small business owner so I LOVE helping guys who I can talk to and who help me out
<----small business owner too just let me know if and when your ready and ill get some numbers put together....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #9  
Old 01-20-2008, 04:15 PM
Compression Ignition Addict
 

Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Scituate, Massachusetts
Posts: 1,395
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by penderman5 View Post
I have a 2000 f250 7.3l crew cab 4x4
I am looking to get the most hp for under 2k
everything is stock right now so I am a newb at this
but I have done lots of research on this and I think I am getting this


TS Performance 6 Position Diesel Chip
MBRP 4-Inch Turbo-Back Aluminized Exhaust System with 6 inch tip
I need help with air intake.
and what else do I have money for
and am I am going wrong with what I am getting is their a better way to get more hp
I speak from experience... if your going to spend the money on a chip, don't buy the TS Performance chip, its not that great (I have one). You would be much better off with either a chip from Tony Wildman, or a chip from DP-Tuner. Those 2 seem to be the best and most popular among everyone. The TS chip is fair compaired to the TW and DP chips which are excellent. The phrase "you get what you par for" is very true in this situation, TS is the cheap and ineffective way out compaired to the others.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #10  
Old 01-20-2008, 04:16 PM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic
 

Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: castle rock
Posts: 145
Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul@Stealth Automotive View Post
<----small business owner too just let me know if and when your ready and ill get some numbers put together....
I should have all my cash togeather on wensday
but remember I am on a really tight budget so If their Is an exhaust that is cheaper and don't have to do the extra part that would be great
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 02:36 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1
Garage Plus, Vendor Tools vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.

vB.Sponsors