Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

6637 intake and 4 inch turbo back diamond eye exhaust

7K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Jerrybizzle 
#1 ·
Well I finished up the install of my first mods to the truck. Riff raff 6637 intake and 4 inch straight pipe diamond eye exhaust. You will want a sawzall and another person at least for help with the down pipe installation. Intake was simple straight forward install. Quick. The exhaust took a little longer mainly cause we didn't have the sawzall at first. Once I borrowed that it went quicker. Here is a walk around video and a driving with all four windows down video. Can hear the turbo much better and not overly loud for me at least. Will try and get a startup video at some point.

#3 ·
Real good fit. They have a kit with muffler that was about 25 or 30 more but I didn't want it to be too quiet and want more. The stock down pipe has a decent cut down just after the turbo and the new system doesn't cut down at all. Will be interesting to see the mpg improvement from the intake and less restrictive exhaust.

#4 ·
got it done! nice!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.