Anyone heard of Sniper injectors? - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Like Tree11Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-15-2013, 12:26 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Anyone heard of Sniper injectors?

Ran accross these on ebay and sent him an email this morning. Anyone have any experience with them? Prices seem great and 5 year unlimited mile warranty is awesome!
7 3 Powerstroke Sniper Stage 1 One Single Shot Injectors No Up Front Core Charge | eBay
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-17-2013, 09:30 PM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Just wanted to pop in and say hi. a little background on sniper.We are veteran owned and operated. and we keep our prices low because all of our machine work is done in house and we dont place 5000 dollar ads in magazines.We have been building injectors for several years locally ,and decided put our feelers out and guage the interest in our products.We hire disabled vets and train them to do oilfield bop testing, under our parent company Pathfinder Pressure Testing. We all own and drive power strokes and i am a trained mechanical engineer and machinist.We are slowly moving away from the pressure testing and into the injector and performance market as this is our true love. 20 percent of our profits go directly to veterans charitable organizations . We wanted to offer the public an affordable alternate choice in performance parts. we pride our ourselves in small details. For instance when you measure the specifications from one injector to the next ,there is a huge difference usually ranging from .010 to .020. I guess that works for most. We allow ourselves .0005 tolerance between parts in the same set . Just small things that i feel add up to a quality and affordable product.It dosen't take that much longer to do a job right.Another thing we do that a lot of businesses don't.We answer our phone!!! If i miss your call i will call you back within an hour. i answer emails personally everyday.If you need assistance at 2am i will answer your call or text if i can. anyway thank you for welcoming me into the forum . I look forward to talking to all of you ,,
Old 03-17-2013, 11:25 PM
Powerstroke.org Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper Injection Systems View Post
Just wanted to pop in and say hi. a little background on sniper.We are veteran owned and operated. and we keep our prices low because all of our machine work is done in house and we dont place 5000 dollar ads in magazines.We have been building injectors for several years locally ,and decided put our feelers out and guage the interest in our products.We hire disabled vets and train them to do oilfield bop testing, under our parent company Pathfinder Pressure Testing. We all own and drive power strokes and i am a trained mechanical engineer and machinist.We are slowly moving away from the pressure testing and into the injector and performance market as this is our true love. 20 percent of our profits go directly to veterans charitable organizations . We wanted to offer the public an affordable alternate choice in performance parts. we pride our ourselves in small details. For instance when you measure the specifications from one injector to the next ,there is a huge difference usually ranging from .010 to .020. I guess that works for most. We allow ourselves .0005 tolerance between parts in the same set . Just small things that i feel add up to a quality and affordable product.It dosen't take that much longer to do a job right.Another thing we do that a lot of businesses don't.We answer our phone!!! If i miss your call i will call you back within an hour. i answer emails personally everyday.If you need assistance at 2am i will answer your call or text if i can. anyway thank you for welcoming me into the forum . I look forward to talking to all of you ,,
First time hearing about you guys, but a nice little intro.

I am glad you guys are putting our vets to work, and donating profits to a great cause.

Oh yeah, and welcome to the .org
Old 03-18-2013, 06:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper Injection Systems View Post
Great intro and way of doing business. I will definitely consider you in the future when I decide to upgrade injectors.
Old 03-18-2013, 04:21 PM

I will be looking into you guys as well, I am debating on replacing o rings only or going ahead and getting stage ones. I would like to see some feed back from past customers. How many sets of injectors have you sold in the last month, six months?
Old 03-18-2013, 06:16 PM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Codum View Post
I will be looking into you guys as well, I am debating on replacing o rings only or going ahead and getting stage ones. I would like to see some feed back from past customers. How many sets of injectors have you sold in the last month, six months?
Well we have been doing only local business until the last few weeks. we are going to open an online custom store where you can order your injectors either with our help or without . I mean not just stage one ,two , three etc
If you have a certain spec you are looking for as far as cc or even an internal spec.it will have a place to request it . kind of like a build your own setup page. of course we will also offer our standard stage packages, but we are very flexible. for instance if you sent a request for a price on stage 2 , they dont necesarily have to be what we want to make like 160 or 170. it doesent cost us anymore to do lets say a 130 if thats what a guy wants. If its a request that wont work like 400cc hybrids in a stock truck with a broken turbo and no chip we will let ya know and give you some alternatives.Part of our buying process is what we call a fuel map strategy form . Its just a list of questions about your setup and what you use the truck for , mileage max towing , the other parts in your setup like exhaust or turbo upgrades. Everybody gets one so we can match up our injectors and the tunes we sell to YOUR NEEDS. not just what we want to sell .Or what i like to call " one size fits all" . your truck is an extension of you and so should your choices in performance products.
Old 03-18-2013, 06:21 PM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

Thank you

I just want to take the time to thank you guys for the warm welcome from all of us at Sniper!!!!!! We look forward to being a productive and friendly part of Powerstroke.org.
Old 03-18-2013, 08:55 PM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

Very nice intro. I saw ur ads on eBay and I was thinking about giving u a call on injectors. Then I saw this intro tonight and I'm sold. I would definitely like to do a business with u. I really like it when I call a shop and they pick up their phone and talk to me. I really like ur business attitude about answering your calls. Good luck. Ozzy.
Old 03-19-2013, 05:50 PM

I too like what I am hearing but still tring to get a comfort level. I was thinking of going to PHP for a tune and stage one injectors. Sounds like I can get the same setup from Sniper for ~$300.00 less or 20% less. Question is is it worth it? I have 451k miles on my truck, keep it in like new condition, well except for this loss of power and vibration in low rpm situations. I plan on keeping this truck till its hits 1,000,000 miles. So now you understand how I feel about my truck, help me feel confortable about buying your injectors. I am looking for the mileage increase I have heard others have got with stage ones and longevity. Please elaborate. Also, this afternoon when started my truck to come home it had a very noticeable miss. My gut was that one injector quite. No codes or CEL. I commute 90 miles each way every day, 20-30 minites in my commute the miss went away. Had several stops around home this afternoon and truck ran fine other than the loss of power and vibration as usual in the 1200-1800 rpm range. Your thoughts on this as well.
Old 03-21-2013, 12:26 AM

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Codum View Post
I too like what I am hearing but still tring to get a comfort level. I was thinking of going to PHP for a tune and stage one injectors. Sounds like I can get the same setup from Sniper for ~$300.00 less or 20% less. Question is is it worth it? I have 451k miles on my truck, keep it in like new condition, well except for this loss of power and vibration in low rpm situations. I plan on keeping this truck till its hits 1,000,000 miles. So now you understand how I feel about my truck, help me feel confortable about buying your injectors. I am looking for the mileage increase I have heard others have got with stage ones and longevity. Please elaborate. Also, this afternoon when started my truck to come home it had a very noticeable miss. My gut was that one injector quite. No codes or CEL. I commute 90 miles each way every day, 20-30 minites in my commute the miss went away. Had several stops around home this afternoon and truck ran fine other than the loss of power and vibration as usual in the 1200-1800 rpm range. Your thoughts on this as well.
IMHO, after dealing with a couple of sets of injectors that I have had I would stick with someone that has been doing it for a long time and that actually uses and abuses their product. For instance I will give a little info on why I say this (story time). I had been looking at stepping up nozzle and cc size on my injectors and found a local guy, called him and he could build what I wanted so I talked to him a bit. He legitly could machine a set of injectors to the size I wanted but when he started saying stuff and I was having to correct him I got weary. Come to find out he has no actual experience building a fast 7.3 just worked at ford and knows how to build an injector.
Then the guy I actually used was able to say I ran those and put xxxhp to the ground and ran this time at the track.
Which would you use? They both know how to build an injector and it should be the same right?

Not trying to hate on a sponsor, just trying to put it into perspective(not just injectors but anything on these trucks) as to why it's smarter to go with a tried and true product over something that isn't as proven to save some cash.

BTW, sniper you should probably sponsor up before you try to push your products where other people are paying to promote their business.

Last edited by dentexpowerstroke; 03-21-2013 at 12:55 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.