Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: West Coast of AZ
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
TS Performance install PROBLEM!!!!!
Hello, Anouther newbie here, I know very little about my PSD. What I do know I have learned here. Great site!!!! Now the problem/question.
I have a 2000 PSD with pyro, boost, K&N (I will be changing to Baldwin) 4 inch downpipe with straght exhaust.
I got a 6 pos. TS Performance yesterday, stock, 50, 75, 100, 140, anti theft. I have had the computer in and out 4 times now cleaning the contacts. The truck was chipped before I got it so cleaning should not be such a problem.
With chip installed I have no "wait to start" light and it won't start.
Instructions say not clean contacts are 95% of the not starting problem, What is the other 5%.
Can I pull the chip and install the chip with batteries connected?
Thanks for any info.