Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Edge Evolution 2 or Juice with Attitude

7K views 14 replies 4 participants last post by  trinityracing 
#1 ·
I have a 2000 F350 6spd manual with a 4in turbo back and a K&N intake. I was just wondering what was a better chip the New Evolution or the Juice with Attitude. I know that the Evolution has only 3 settings but more power, but the Juice has more settings. So I was just wondering what one is better?
Thanks

#2 ·
Have you considered other options or are you set on using edge products?

#4 ·
This is a quote from another forum, from an owner of a performance diesel shop, "I have put the truck on the dyno and found that it is making basically stock numbers with only about 10% max gain from the Juice module. I was hoping for more."

#5 ·
i have ran both of those products on my truck and i can honestly say their is a better product out.... i have a custom tuned chip now and it blows both of those out of the water.... but if you really want to go with one of those 2 i would only go the evo... the juice has no trans tuning and will shift horrible... the evo 2 is a programmer not a chip so you wont be able to shift it to another setting on the fly.... let me know if you have any other questions and ill answer it to the best of my knowledge

-Raul

also my dyno numbers in my sig are with the edge evo on my truck

#10 ·
Raul is a good one for the comparison. He just took off the edge a couple of months ago to try a Tony Wildman chip. He has said on more than one occasion that it was a night and day difference in power and trans shifting. Glad you two got hooked up.

Keep Strokin'

#13 ·
well first off you would need a set of gauges.... after that we can set you up with maybe econ, daily, light tow, heavy tow, street and extreme.... also with the K&N do you have the drop in filter or a full intake? the drop in filter does not seal correctly around the edges and lets in larger debris into the turbo and messes up the vanes.... i would switch to a DIY intake if your on a budget or a full intakes system from someone like AFE or AIr aid

#14 ·
It is the full complete intake system... can you also set me up with gauges, and if i have a manual trans should i still run the trans temp gauge? what are the power settings for econ, daily, light tow, heavy tow, street and extreme?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.