Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

PHP FU updates?

958 views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  mountainsideogre 
#1 ·
The other day I went to shuffle some tunes around on my chip, and when I plugged the burner into my laptop, a box popped up and told me that I needed to go to the website and download something? I went to the PHP website and looked around, and posted something on their forum. Has anyone else had this issue? or is this a result of me not using my FU often enough and I essentially timed out.....?

Jim

#2 ·
In the case that anyone else runs into this I just wanted folks to know that I just needed to download an upgrade to the program.

I sent an Email to bill and within 20mins, I had a Email from bill with the link I needed and I have also been contacted by one other person at PHP trying to help. With all of the BS I have seen PHP catching here on this sight I wanted to get on here and give them some props for taking care of me, and being on the ball.

Jim

#4 ·
I have never had anything but positive experiences from PHP. With all of the negetive feed back they have had here lately I felt obligated to pass on something positive.

Jim

#5 ·
What negative things have been going around? I know the owners have had some personal health problems so customer service might have been effected, but was there something else?

#6 ·
Nope just several people on her pissing and moaning cause they didn't get the response they wanted when they called there...... same old story.... just a world built on instant gratification.

Jim

#8 ·
Bill and his wife Corey are super nice people and yes sometimes their service is a little slow but it is due to health problems.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.