Horrible dealing with Glowshift! - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-14-2012, 06:38 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Horrible dealing with Glowshift!

I made an order from Glowshift online, Due to a recent pay-pal and credit card fraud attempt I have recently changed to using pre paid visa cards for online purchasing to prevent the headache. After completing my order I got my confirmation email and was happily awaiting my package until I received an email stating my "billing address and shipping address" didnt match to contact my card provider or provide them a physical copy of my card and fill out a form. So being extremely busy with work I opted to take the over the phone option with my card provider who assured me the addresses were in fact the same and my card had been charged/ approved. So I contacted Glowshift yet again with the information and this time got someone that was even shorter with me then the first guy! Explained the situation and basically was told "You and your card provider are wrong" provide a copy of the card of cancel the order. So I did so feeling pretty mad about the way they had handled the situation. 3 business days go by with no return email or phone call from Glowshift as promised, with card still minus the balance of my order...Called again said I would still be happy to receive my order and if not I would take my business elsewhere.. I was then told "you may want to do that since you to busy to send a copy of your card/information" I work out of town/on the road so I cannot stop and just take care of things like that..which I explained and was basically told oh well your card will be refunded in 5-7 business days!!! I will be sure to tell everyone I know and post on all the forums about such poor customer service!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-14-2012, 06:51 PM

they're tacky, cheap looking gauges anyhow IMO
Old 08-14-2012, 06:55 PM

Ya I just liked the Digital series, But I will NEVER buy from them nor recommend them!
Old 08-14-2012, 07:04 PM
Super Moderator

Just a suggestion - You may want to check with your credit card company to make sure your personal information is correct....just in case.
Old 08-14-2012, 07:06 PM

Did check with card holder services twice, spoke with two different Reps and both confirmed it was all correct
Old 08-15-2012, 08:45 AM

It sounds like prepaid visa cards have so far been more of a headache for you.
Old 08-15-2012, 09:15 AM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

I just spent $300 on some more gauges and accessories from them w/ the digital series. I orginally paid $51 for shipping, and I live in canada. Then when I went to go pick up package I was hit with another f**INg $98.03 for customs and bs, I argued about it as TOTAL I AM PAYING HALF on shipping and crap as I did for EVERYTHING. THey said that shippers will usually compensate and or reimburse you for customs. Called glowshift and lady on phone says she can't do anything. All i wanted was atleast HALF of what I paid for customs to be reimbursed and instead she said all she can do is give me a discount code for a future order. Their site also says free shipping on orders over $25 doesn't say applies to states only. ANd i'm definatlty not going to be making a future order when I have to pay $150 f**(*Ing dollars to have it shipped to me w/ something that weighs maybe 8 lbs
Old 08-15-2012, 10:05 AM

Never had a SINGLE issue with the card and purchased several thousand dollars worth of items from other online companies so clearly not a card issue.
Old 08-15-2012, 10:08 AM

Im dealing with a guy now by the name of Jason..lets see what ends up happening.

RUSSF: I suggest you get on the facebook page they have and state your issue there, that seems to get the fastest response
Old 08-15-2012, 04:57 PM

Jason has went above and beyond my expectations to resolve the issue. The customer service I have received after my initial problem has completely changed my outlook on the company. Its very rare that you find a company that will go out of their way to follow up on issues such as the one I had with much more than an email.. where as Jason (from Glowshift) personally emailed me along with a phone conversation to get things in order. TWO THUMBS UP
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.