Nothing From php... - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-19-2012, 12:47 PM

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Nothing From php...

I placed my order 8 days ago and haven't received anything from them yet. I have sent 2 emails and nothing in return. Is this normal?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-19-2012, 04:25 PM
Guns & Powerstroke's

Welcome to the customer service of php or lack there of I should say. Yeah pretty normal just do a little reading. People say the love them once they get them just have to get it first. I gave up on mine I bought one cause everyone raved about them 3 weeks later nothing from them I cancelled. It a while back when I tried but doesn't seem like it has changed much.
Old 07-19-2012, 04:45 PM

How did you cancel your order? im thinking about doing that and ordering from someone else.
Old 07-19-2012, 04:57 PM

I know they have been outta town for the last week or so....probably backed up and playing catch up. They posted it all over the website/forums.
Old 07-19-2012, 05:05 PM
Powerstroke.org Sponsor

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Raul@Stealth Automotive
they were on vacation until this week i believe.... visit them on their FB page.. they generally post updates there first

-Raul
Old 07-19-2012, 05:28 PM

i just feel like i have done all the waiting that is necessary.
Old 07-19-2012, 05:38 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Send a message via AIM to Lowdown89 Send a message via Yahoo to Lowdown89
Like others said they have been gone for a week and didn't return to the office until Monday so if you have been trying to reach them oer the past week that is why
Old 07-19-2012, 11:49 PM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence_skidmore View Post
i just feel like i have done all the waiting that is necessary.
I'm thinking about ordering one from them and if they are the best price around, maybe it's because they don't spent a lot of money on people answering the phone...
From what I have read, you have to take the trade off of not getting a quick response for a less costly product that performs like the more costly one's...just thinking out loud...
Old 07-19-2012, 11:51 PM

Bill basically does everything by himself, he has minimal help. Corey(his wife) does certain things, but not tuning or the chips. She had to go to the ER wed night. She has been having a lot of issues lately.
As other have said; they were out of town last week and returned on Monday and have a lot to catch up on.

Bill called me tonight and I talked to him on Tuesday. I have had nothing but excellent service from them.
One thing that drives me nuts is most of the guys that do not like PHP or have issues must not try hard enough. Granted issues or unhappy customers will always be around no matter where you go.
Bill has a lot of customers to take care of, mainly by himself. I find that Bill tends to get overwhelmed, does not get as much done as he would like, or whatever; it happens. He has to take his wife to the hospital/ER, etc all the time. Theres a lot to factor in.
On occasion, If I do not see results as stated; I call to give Bill a friendly reminder or check in for updates. Bill always gets things taken care of for me in a few days at most.

The guys having issues need to call and talk to Bill, he will get it taken care of. Sometimes his wife is able to take care of some things.

To the OP; after you submit your order; it can take a few days before you get order confirmation, etc. In your case; they were out of town so it might be any day now. I recommend calling to get the status.

For those that can't be please I recommend TW, Beans, gearhead tunes if you just can't do business with PHP. I think TW and gearhead do free reburns. PHP,TW,Beans,Gearhead will all be very similar in tunes from my research and their site info.

Best of luck. You also need to call more than once, but I get through every day I need to call. I find it hard to believe I have minimal issues getting through but many claim they can't ever get through.
Old 07-19-2012, 11:52 PM

Send a message via AIM to Lowdown89 Send a message via Yahoo to Lowdown89
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyPeebs View Post
I'm thinking about ordering one from them and if they are the best price around, maybe it's because they don't spent a lot of money on people answering the phone...
From what I have read, you have to take the trade off of not getting a quick response for a less costly product that performs like the more costly one's...just thinking out loud...

There's only bill and Corey there to answer phones, and bill is the kind of guy who makes sure he gets your every question answered and doesn't rush you off the phone when you call...so 1 phone call may take him 30 mins or more
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.