Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

New Dyno Results!!! Great numbers for stock injector!!

10K views 32 replies 20 participants last post by  Albie30 
#1 ·
Whats up guys, havn't been on in a while, but I went to a truck pull in NC and they had a mobile dyno there and my truck put down 380rwhp and 810rwtq!! I was very happy with this!!

#4 ·
good numbers.... I was like WOW at first cause you said you got stock injectors and I was thinking that you must have a stock turbo also but ya don't... but hopefully one day my truck will get there.... just imagine what kind of numbers your gonna get if you get injectors....

#5 ·
What kind of boost you pushing? and was that on the 140 setting? Great numbers! I am gonna put mine on the dyne at the NC meet and greet.

#9 ·
I would think that the turbo would put out more than around 70HP... I thought it would be closer to 90 or so but I guess that does sound correct though... just wondeirng what kind of numbers he can push with different injectors...

#11 ·
Congratulations. What kind of dyno and were those #s corrected or uncorrected?

#12 ·
Nice bud!!! Sounds like you had some fun today!

#15 ·
I agree... the best I ever put down with a BB turbo and 40% water meth is 351hp and 890tq...

Just not enough fuel there to suport 380hp...

#14 ·
i thought it was too good to be true when i saw it

#16 ·
Those dyno numbers are corrected and I was in my 140Agressive tune.

I asked the dyno operator and he said everything on the dyno was correct and that the reading was right.

G
#19 ·
I dont care what the dyno said, your numbers are way high. Trust me. You dont find it one bit odd that you have 80hp more than just about any other stock injectored truck and yet you have huge tires. Not to mention Joe didnt put that down with drugs lol. I see your over on PSN too, any reason you havent posted this up over there? I would say that, probably because just about everyone over there will say the same thing Joe and I are saying.

#18 ·
Those numbers seem high for the mods you have listed But i dont want rain on your parade so CONGRATS

#20 ·
I'm not trying to diss you man, but your numbers are not right... I have shift spikes at 380... but can count a shift spike as much as I would like too... Maybe someone swapped in a set of stage 2 injectors when you were sleeping one night...

#23 ·
The most I ve seen out of a stock injectors was 342 and that was with big oil

#27 ·
Even with those upgrades you're no where near 380 rwhp. Several people have been close and I believe one has been at the 380 rwhp mark, but they all had HPOS installed.

#32 ·
So when I turn my chip to my -20 (minus 20) setting i'm now -20 hp than stock?

#29 ·
235 is what mine is rated at and that is at the crank not the rear wheels the tune is called a 140 tune but that does not you are going to get 140 hp on that setting

#31 ·
I agree with Tony, put it on the track.

Also with the bigger tires and gearing, you may be closer to correct rpms/rotations but you still have the issue of a lot more weight and rolling resistance. It is not like having stock tires again.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.