Make my 03 7.3 FLY!!! - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2012, 05:08 PM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Make my 03 7.3 FLY!!!

Hey everyone I have a 03 7.3 CCLB 4x4 w/130k
I want this truck to Fu@king scream, and roast all those Cummings and durstuff out there. I'll list what I have.

MBRP 4in turbo back
Banks Cold air intake
diesel site 203 thermostat
TW 6pos chip
4in Skyjacker lift
Aluminum Diff covers front & back
Aluminum racing pan for transmission

I was thinking about the adrenaline HPOP next?? Any ideas?

Last edited by Mr.USMC; 04-22-2012 at 05:09 PM. Reason: Screwed up smily face :)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-22-2012, 05:16 PM
COME ON...ONE TIME!!

Well, you are going to need 250 CC injectors or larger, a set of twin turbos or a pretty large single with a t4 mount. Hypermax modded H2E is a good one. You'll need a regulated return with fuel bowl delete, air dog II fuel pump, a really well built trans, traction bars, adrenalin hpop, better push rods, comp 910 valve springs, head studs, water/meth kit and guages and custom tuning for you to beat dmaxes and dodges. All that will total to over 12 grand easy. Start saving. All that will put you at around the 650-700 HP range. But you will be pushing the limits of the stock powdered metal connecting rods at the 450 HP range, so you will need forged rods. Add another grand to two grand.....

Sent from my Acer Android Tablet
Old 04-22-2012, 05:22 PM

Smoking a Cummins or a Dmax is so VERY easy. All you need is a Pair of these and you will be all set

Seriously though, that is a very general question you are asking. How fast are the trucks you want to beat, what do you use your truck for, and most importantly what is your budget?
Old 04-22-2012, 06:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HVAC SuperTech View Post
Well, you are going to need 250 CC injectors or larger, a set of twin turbos or a pretty large single with a t4 mount. Hypermax modded H2E is a good one. You'll need a regulated return with fuel bowl delete, air dog II fuel pump, a really well built trans, traction bars, adrenalin hpop, better push rods, comp 910 valve springs, head studs, water/meth kit and guages and custom tuning for you to beat dmaxes and dodges. All that will total to over 12 grand easy. Start saving. All that will put you at around the 650-700 HP range. But you will be pushing the limits of the stock powdered metal connecting rods at the 450 HP range, so you will need forged rods. Add another grand to two grand.....

that is the worst list i've ever seen, air dog? adreneline? you're funny
Old 04-22-2012, 06:30 PM
COME ON...ONE TIME!!

Really bruce? Who the crap made you the powerstroke God and know it all? I said adrenalin based on the fact I have seen them flow 250/200s with EASE. what fuel pump would you reccomend oh high and mighty? Like a fuel lab? That better for you? Since you only picked out two of the many things I listed on that list, does that make the ENTIRE list horrible as you say?

I don't know your truck, nor have heard of you on the 1000 HP club, so tell me what would you tell him to run?

Old 04-22-2012, 06:32 PM
COME ON...ONE TIME!!

Yep bruce, your biography on your profile says it all......

Old 04-22-2012, 06:41 PM
Banned

i have never seen an adrenaline keep up with 250/200's and the air dog lasts about 25k before they poop out. but if he wants to walk all over pretty much any tuned d-max or cummins i'll give him a parts list for a 600ish horse setup. 250/200's, gtx4294 on irate's t4, srp1.1, got to find a forged rod short block or donor engine. h11 head studs, comp 910 valve springs, shimmed to proper seat pressure, full fuel system, sump 5/8's lines dual superduty pumps, regulated return with fuel bowl delete. bts. ok hvac you're list wasn't the worst i've ever seen because on this forum i've seen some bad ones but it had some pieces that i would NEVER use and would hinder performance.
Old 04-22-2012, 07:11 PM
COME ON...ONE TIME!!

Lowdown89 has a built motor with 250/200s and an adrenalin and it was built and tuned by PHP. 38r charger and reg return, walbro fuel pump, and forged rods, studs, springs, the like......it made 545 and over 1100 lb/ft and that was before a 1.15 housing, batmo wheel or the water Meth.......pop flowed 3000 psi all day.

He's on here, you can ask him. Phps Facebook has the vids......just sayin

Old 04-22-2012, 07:28 PM
Banned

i've also seen them throw a 1211 with stage 1's. the adr isn't a bad little pump but it sure as hell aint no where what and srp1.1 or duals are. 545 is good no doubt but i've seen people with 250/100's and srp1 make those numbers. many have made 600 plus on 250/200 with srp1, vanderchevy is one
Old 04-22-2012, 07:59 PM
COME ON...ONE TIME!!

ive got stage 2s and an adr, and it does fine. No 1211 code here

Sent from my SCH-I500 using AutoGuide.com App
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.