need help - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-11-2012, 03:24 PM

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
need help

i have a 2000 f350 crew dually and tow a 38ft racecar trailer that weighs around 15,000 - 17,000 lbs and when i tow it goes in to lockup to quick and then it struggles to get up to speed and gain rpms so i was wondering if there was a tuner or chip i could put on the help i've read about the dp's and lots of people like them but i dont know if it changes the way the trans shifts the truck is stock so i dont want to make tons of power and need a trans. help please
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-11-2012, 03:30 PM
COME ON...ONE TIME!!

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Need to call PHP or power hungry performance and have them make you a flip chip with some settings on it. They tweak the trans to your liking or your usage of the truck. They also can add some power to make it tow better. And they can burn you a tune that will add power while you're unloaded and want some to play. Also, get some guages to monitor boost, egts and your trans temp. I think you will be pleased.

Sent from my Acer Android Tablet
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.