Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Need some feedback on some parts!!

870 views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  2003powerstroke1 
#1 ·
Ok i am soon going to start building up my 2003 7.3L. I havent heard much about some of these parts and am wondering if any of you could help me. Here are the parts im looking at:

Swamps 250/100 injectors
Swamps H2E turbo kit
Swamps Smith's Brothers push rods
Swamps Comp Cams Valve Springs
Strictly Diesel's Adrenaline HPOP that supposedly can support 250's
Strictly Diesel's AirDog Fuel pump...keep it at 95gph or upgrade to 150gph?

What else do i need?

#2 ·
umm well lets see a built tranny (assuming you have an auto)
head studs, h11 is what i prefer
the whole fuel system, don't use that airdog junk. you can diy a fuel system or have someone make you one (irate). regulated return, 5/8's lines dual pumps ect.
i'm not a big fan of the h2e, i would go with a gqssb(***) or a s467(irate). those require 2 different mounts.
don't waste the time on an adrenaline just get the srp1.
all the normal stuff gauges, intake, exhaust, good tunin, trans cooler (if applicable).

#4 ·
i already have the built tranny, headstuds, gauges, custom tunes, diy intake, and exhaust

#5 ·
The motor went at about 115000 and had it rebuilt.....had to get a different block. So the guy might not have put PMR's in it. I will have to get ahold of him too.

#7 ·
Give Jake at Irate a call...he can set you up with everything for that. He sells swamps injectors, SRP1s, etc...you can get it all in one shot and he will usually give you a good package deal.

#8 ·
ok thanks for the help guys!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.