Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

injector...

838 views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  bruce51d 
#1 ·
Hello everyone om new too the site and too my truck... I want more power im thinking either injectors or a turbo I have about 2kit to spend im open too suggestions and I neeeed help pleaseee:-/

#2 ·
:ORG welcome:

first off do you have gauges? If not would I would start there. Boost/trans/pyro. Full Force Diesel has a package deal of 38R, Stage 1 injectors and the TS chip to run the single shots. I do not remember the price off the top of my head but I think it is around 2500. A bit more than you said you would like to spend but it would get you both. Just a suggestion. If not than I would get the stage 1 injectors. I could be wrong but I think you would see more of a gain than the turbo and they are cheaper. A set of reman from FFD is about 1100 + core. Hope this helps a little.

#3 ·
I forgot too put that in my sig but yeah I do have gauges with boost trans and pyro.. a brand new tranny as well.. what kind of hp do you think I could get with the kit and also is the ts a good chip or would other guys tunes be better .. sorry im just a bunnies and love my truck...

#4 ·
Well if you go with any single shot injector you will have to get your chip tuned by someone. 2k is a little low for what you want. 38r, ac's, and tuned will be closer to 3k and you'd be making around 380and horse.

#5 ·
Yeah re tuning the chip is no problem I could shell out a little more if these were upgrades I could install myself .. is the gtp38r an easy install what about injectors... also im not going too ne smoking out a everyone in town will I. Don't like making everyone mad but i want tons of hp

#8 ·
Well the 38r is pretty tried and trued, for your application I think it will work great. Some others are this new precision drop in that looks bad a$$ or you can go the t4 route which is more expensive but leaves tons of room to grow down the road

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.