Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Day at the track with my f350 drw

3K views 31 replies 9 participants last post by  Kennyv 
#1 ·
So i decided to take my dually to the track yesterday and see where she stands,,,, first time ever on the track and i ran a 16.7,, 60 footer was great and little wheel spin off the line so if i can get that down packed i should do better!!!! Truck is pretty heavy so i was ok with my time,, i wanna be in the 14's so new mods r in order over the winter!!!

2002 f350 crew cab dually lariat
08-10 complete front, rear bumper, tail lites n gate
08-10 tow mirrors
06 king ranch running boards
ARE fiberglass bed cover
DJM 3&5 lowering kit with shocks
American force 24inch evo polished rims
285/40-24 toyo proxes stII's

Banks big head wastegate
AFE stage2
Banks 4inch straight pipe
DP tuner 120race

Not too bad i think,, going back to the track on fri for test n tune so ill keep u guys posted :)

See less See more
#2 ·
thats about what i ran with a 2000 f250 ccsb 4x4 with 38r and 120 dp tune

#3 ·
So im doing ok then considering im a dually crew cab long bed with 24in wheels running a stock turbo with 207k on it!!!

#5 ·
Yeah i gotta set up a photobucket so imma try to do that now,, i emailed pics to another member last week!!!!

#8 ·
Thanks,,, im trying to post up the entire photobucket album so u guys can see more pics instead of me posting 1 by 1

#10 ·
Yup,,, all minus paint,,, truck was true blue and i did 2010 honda silver on there!!! Heres the link to my photobucket but tonite im uploading much more detailed pics so check tomorrow again if u want to see step by step!!

48519923.jpg picture by 1sickhb007 - Photobucket

#13 ·
That's a good lookin truck! I went to the track sunday with my Camaro though, Only got into the low 10's on low boost :) oh and a slipping trans! But we hauled out to the track in my buddies F450 and two F-Bodies (my buddies all motor WS6 and my Turbo SS)

I'll help you out with the pictures! where your pictures are on your photobucket there are 4 different links under each picture. the one that says "IMG Code" copy and paste that link into your thread reply and the photos will appear

#15 ·
did you have that truck down at the diesel nationals at e-town this year? allmost positive i saw it and may have even taken a pic or two of it..

#16 ·
Thanks for the help with posting up pics bro,,, yeah everywhere i go people love my spikes lol and yes sir i was at diesel nationals bro!!!

#19 ·
I like the spikes because they remind me of some Big rigs i've detailed at work, and that truck just looks tough with them!

#21 ·
Thanks bro, well u need everything from the 08-10

Fenders
Liners
Hood
Latch and remote lever
Grill
Hinges
Hood shocks with hardware
Wiper cowl
Wiper motor
Headlights with plugs
Bumper with all mounting hardware
Foglights
Tow hooks

Well ull need to trim frame rail, modify hinges, weld brackets for hood shocks, make spacers to bring up fenders about 1 1/2 inches, spacers for mounting latch and pretty much mounting everything and just making sure everything fits oem!! Not the hardest but u must know how to wrench and be ready to spend a weekend on this!!

#23 ·
Well i bought an 08 xl incomplete front for 1200.00 then i had to buy front bumper, all hardware, fogs, air dam, hood shocks, wiper cowl and motor and i also went ahead and bought a set of lariat fender vents/grills so u could say i paid about 2600.00 for the complete nose!!!!! I have a buddy thats selling a 09 nose but wont ship and located in northern nj!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.