Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

PHP!

1K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  probuilder 
#1 ·
Finally maned up and ordered my phoenix chip today. Been wanting to for a while but have been trying to gather supporting mods and such before hand(i.e. John woods valve body and gauges and a few other things.) Anyway, can't to put it in. Hopefully have everything in the truck within the next few weeks or month. :woot:

#3 ·
Im assuming you got intake and exhaust done already right? If so, be prepared for a completely different truck. The php chip was the single greatest upgrade I've done to my truck this far. Just sucks it takes so many supporting mods to get to the point where you can safely install one.

I plan to do other upgrades for power in the future, but the chip made it a whole different truck.

#5 ·
They suck! JK! I'm sure you will enjoy it once you get it in! Bill is the man!

#7 ·
So I installed my gauges and my chip in the last few days...........holy crap! I love it! I can't believe how much different the truck acts just in the daily 65 hp tune. Thank you PHP! Couple pics of the gauges and setup. Sorry for the blurry pics.

#8 ·
PHP FU chip is a great setup. I have it on my truck and just love the power, torque and economy gains that it gives. Hard to get a hold of PHP for service, but that is because there products are so good, everyone wants them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.