Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Think i destroyed another ricer!!!

4K views 31 replies 20 participants last post by  mach2 
#1 ·
Yesterday i was in english class showing the kid next to me the so called "cool" and "Funny" smoke videos on youtube. Immediatly he asked how that happend so i told him diesel fuel, but people dont like it it just pisses everyone off :mad:. After class he asked me if all he had to do was add diesel to the gas to make his honda civic smoke like the trucks. Trying not to crack i smile i sad yea and make sure there is more diesel then gas or it wont work LMFAO:hehe::hehe: Stupid city kids and their cars! :doh:

#5 ·
Maybe the first clue would be when the diesel nozzle doesn't fit in the gas hole on the car :doh: I really hope this kid was joking...

Sent from my DROID X2 using AutoGuide App

#6 ·
^i wouldn't count on that cause most of all the diesel pumps around me are the same size as the gas pumps so it may be possible that it is the same there

#7 ·
Hmm... maybe I'm just thinking of the filler neck holes :dunno: I'll have to look, I gotta fill up in the next day or two. But it probably varies from state to state.

Sent from my DROID X2 using AutoGuide App

#10 ·
it seems mixed in michigan, some of the diesel pumps have a really large nozzle on the pump, but some of them are skinnier like the gas nozzles. It seems the newer pumps are all the smaller ones, when I find a truck stop, or if I stop at a small station off the highway they usually have the diesel pumps with a large diameter nozzle....

back on topic, I hope that kid does it...

#12 ·
lol I wanna see him pull into the truck stop next to all the big rigs...in his ricer...uhhhh whats up guys, just adding a little diesel here so I can smoke like all you guys...lol I would pay to see that lol

#17 ·
Ok so here is the update on This. The kid wasnt in class today so i asked his buddy about it. His friend told me that he tried adding diesel like i had said i guess ended up putting half a tank in. Then he got a few miles down the road and it started running like **** and didnt have the power it use too (since when do ricers have power?? lol) so he had it towed back to campus. And i guess he was taking it to the shop today to figure out why it was acting wierd, so he ended up not in class. AHHH sweet victory:eek:wned: :woot

#18 ·
bet it plugged his cats fouled his plugs and costs him dearly. ive seen that happen before. and if its bad enough the cats will come apart and back feed into the engine and wreck it. 5.4 and V10 3 valves do this, we have a FSA (recall) for it to replace the cats and reprogram the PCM. Sometimes its allready too late and thats when it gets a long block and we have to clean the intake with soap and hot water. Like thats going to help. I always write up warranty claims with intake damaged from debris.

#21 ·
He didn't F it up himself. If someone is really that stupid then they deserve it. It's called natural selection.

#20 ·
I must say thats one STUPID dude for sure, if he had the dumb idea that a gas powered car would run on diesel.. man oh man.

#22 ·
Im not bragging about it i just think its pretty funny that the kid actually belived me.

#23 ·
Agreed.. anyone with some common sense would have known better.. and even a ignorant person could use google.. but thats just plain stupid..

#28 ·
If he was stupid enough put diesel in his own car i highly doubt hes gonna be smart enough to do something to his fuel.

#29 · (Edited)
Silly Ricers.. Tricks are for kids.

Well, he would be too stupid to figure it out on his own. But you already gave him the idea.

He will probably try to put gasoline in your tank.

Jokes on him, your truck will be fine lol :haha:
Just gotta drain the fuel ;)

#30 ·
I talked to the kid today at the hockey game he said after the guys at the shop finished laughing at him, they pumped the tank cleared the lines and it runs fine now. He said it only cost him $85 for it all. So for him thankfuly it wasnt a totaly screwed engine. supprisingly though in talking to him he took the hole thing in stride and learned something. I told him id give him the money it cost for the shop cost but he was cool and told me not to worry about it that he was dumb enough to do it, it was on him.

#31 ·
At least his motor was screwed and he took it well and wasn't a douche about it! Them little honda motors are tough. Live n' learn as they say

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.