Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Injector questions

967 views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  crdenoyer 
#1 ·
Ok so my number 8 injector is still bad after 2 reman replacements and I'm just sick of paying labor to swap again...sooooo. Gonna order a set.. What's preferred by u fellas

I've had my eye on the beans stage 1 injectors with a Tony w tune.... What u guys recommend?

Other mods include s&b intake 4" downpipe 5" exhaust. And a wicked wheel and 1.0 ar housing...

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

#2 ·
If you plan on staying relatively stock sure. Hard to say without a lot of other info such as how high you want to go, how much $ you have to spend. For a little extra I think the stage 3 hybrids are the best bang for the buck. But you are going to need a new tranny to handle that.

#3 ·
Tranny and turbo and head studs and valve springs and fuel system. I think a set of 160's would be a nice setup for the op. If you buy your sticks from bean I would go with their tunes and maybe they can work out a package deal

#5 ·
I have the casserly stage ones and honestly i was a little disappointed in them. If i had to do it all over again i would go Stage 2 or hybrids. This is my tow rig as well.

#7 ·
Are u talking to me?

Sent from my Droid using AutoGuide App

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.