Adrenaline HPOP.... - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-15-2010, 01:03 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Adrenaline HPOP....

So ive go intake, exhaust, and TW tunes on my truck. I have a magic number in mind for what kind of power id like to make, but i know that unless i throw injectors and turbo at my truck itll never happen.

I dont expect that this build will happen over night, and I know that I will have to do an HPOP before it does me any good to add sticks to the equasion. While looking at the adrenaline HPOP I saw where they gave the option for stock or other injectors, but then it stated that all of the pumps flow the same. So can I buy an Adrenaline HPOP and run it with my stock injectors, and then throw a set of stage 2's at it and use the same pump?

Can I expect any gains from just a new HPOP and my factory injectors?

Jim
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-15-2010, 01:51 PM

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
subscribed
Old 11-15-2010, 01:55 PM

All the Adrenaline pumps are the same. So yes you could upgrade sticks in the future. As for noticing a difference with stock sticks, I didn't notice any difference in my 97.
Old 11-15-2010, 06:05 PM
Banned

the adreneline aint all its cut out to be. the stealth is a far superior product and it was handle from what i've heard up to a 300/200. but it can still be run with stock inj
Old 11-15-2010, 07:52 PM
Banned

The adrenaline on w/ stock sticks is still worth a good 50-75hp, 2mpg, and a much quieter motor and injectors. It's worth it.
Old 11-15-2010, 08:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 85_305 View Post
The adrenaline on w/ stock sticks is still worth a good 50-75hp, 2mpg, and a much quieter motor and injectors. It's worth it.
maybe if the stocker is fallin down to like 1500 psi. i picked up about 30 horse with the stealth and it pumps way harder than an adreneline. the new stealth is like the same price as an adreneline so it seems to me to be a know brainer. beansdieselperformace.com for more info
Old 11-15-2010, 08:33 PM
Banned

The STOCK hpops are damn-near maxing out even with FACTORY injectors. There is a LOT to be gained having a bigger pump like an adrenaline on there.
Old 11-16-2010, 03:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce51d View Post
maybe if the stocker is fallin down to like 1500 psi. i picked up about 30 horse with the stealth and it pumps way harder than an adreneline. the new stealth is like the same price as an adreneline so it seems to me to be a know brainer. beansdieselperformace.com for more info

Im not sure what ur smokin, but it looks to me like the stealth pump is double the price of the arenaline, even if you dont send your core to diesel site.....

The only problem I can see with the adrenaline pump is that they only produce them in production runs, but im in no hurry, I imagine ill do some more looking around and see whats up.

Jim
Old 11-16-2010, 05:56 AM

Contact Carry at CT Performance and tell him you want a price on the new Stealth pump. I got the price last week on it and shocked. I'm not going to say the price but I'll tell you it's about $150 more than the Adrenalin maybe a little less. I'll be saving the little extra money for stealth now hands down.
Old 11-16-2010, 06:00 AM

Quote:
On the e99s that had the 15* pumps it might do that. If you have a good 17* pump you won't notice much.

Quote:
The STOCK hpops are damn-near maxing out even with FACTORY injectors. There is a LOT to be gained having a bigger pump like an adrenaline on there.
You can run stage 1 and hybrids off of a stock 17* pump, stage 2s need big oil.

Last edited by Stroken7.3; 11-16-2010 at 06:09 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.