Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

HPOP ?

1K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  chvyrkr 
#1 ·
I was possibly lookin to upgrading my HPOP with the one that Bob sales, but i'm not sure if it would be a good idea. My truck has got some miles on it now, and i figured upgrading that would help it with some power. I plan on getting a dp tuner for it in the future, i'm just trying to get my truck ready to handle the extra power.

#3 ·
With tunes and split shots additional HPO is a good idea..Stealths new pump:
This pump is inside of a stock hpop housing but thats where the simularities stop. All internal moving parts are new with larger higher volume pistons. On the outside the fittings have been redone and ports have been bored out to accept a larger fitting for more thread contact to prevent the threads from stripping out or blowing out under pressure, huge issue with the stock threads. Aprox 40% flow incress over a stock 17* pump!
1 year warranty
1 year prorated towards a new billet Stealth pump.

PM me for additional info or pricing taking orders now.

Thanks, Cary

#4 ·
I've got the modded 17HPOP from Joey at Terminator Engineering and a DP tuner. Very happy with the HPOP and tunes. In the 80E tune I hit 23lbs boost in 1st gear, with my old 15HPOP i would only see 12lbs boost in 1st. I sent Joey a 17HPOP, cost $100 to mod it and had it back the same week.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.