Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Good package deal? AFE exhaust???

6K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  Javi@Stealth Automotive 
#1 ·
I was looking around at the mod section of the forum and went to AFE's website to look at the stage 2 intake and saw this Package deal with the stage 2 intake and 4" turbo back for what seems like a pretty good price, but i dont here much about AFE's exhaust system so i was hoping to see what you all thought about there exhaust system and if its a good deal!

Thanks, Tommy

#3 ·
Got a link to the page? Don't know exactly what you're looking at or the prices...

#4 ·
I put an afe exhaust on my days 04 and he loves it never had a vibration or noise of any kind and its been on for almost 3 years. Low price but very very good quality.

#6 ·
Personally I'd give stealth automotive or FCDP a phone call, tell them what you're looking at, and give them a chance to beat the price. After looking at that page I definitely believe either will. I like the fact that the AFE exhaust was 409SS and not aluminized, but the package price did not seem to be a super deal IMO. You can do better. Also if you talk to one of our vendors ask about pricing an S & B intake. They're a little cheaper and very good. Exhaust, just go with a brand name, in the material you want, and get the best priced one. They're all about the same.

#9 ·
I purchased this exact package (AFE Power Package) for my 2000 PSD and it is very nice. I would gladly do it again. If you decide to get this system, call and order via phone and they'll include free shipping vs. ordering from the Internet. I'm guessing the guy on the phone gets 100% commissions credit and if it comes from the Internet he doesn't get much if anything, so he threw in free shipping. It's heavy, so free shipping is a good deal.

Steve

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.