Exhausts on Ebay?? - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-29-2010, 05:39 PM

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to hotprowl
Exhausts on Ebay??

I'm searching through ebay and notice there are a few different turbo back 4" exhausts. Is there a difference beteween them? Will the all pretty much sound the same? I'm not looking for the stainless, just the basic aluminized.

Hog performance(never heard of it) $255 shipped-
99-03 7.3 FORD POWERSTROKE DIESEL 4 INCH EXHAUST F 250: eBay Motors (item 320363934372 end time Sep-16-10 10:15:15 PDT)

MBRP $283/obo shipped-
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/4-Exh...Q5fAccessories

Magnaflow $350/obo shipped-
1999 99 Ford F-250 SD V8 7.3 Exhaust 4" Cat Back: eBay Motors (item 280544972157 end time Sep-04-10 16:23:27 PDT)

Also, question about the tip. Which tends to look better 5" or 6"? kinda hard to tell the size difference in pics, and havent really seen many in person.

I have an 02 F250 7.3 crew cab short bed.

Thanks

Last edited by hotprowl; 08-29-2010 at 05:44 PM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-29-2010, 11:45 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

My personal opinion the 5" tip looks better it's all about personal preference though as far as sounding the same not sure everyone I heard with an aftermarket exhaust and muffler have sounded the same both my strokers are and were strait piped I do know 5" and 4" exhaust sound different. Look in the classifieds on here drewkeen was selling some 4" singles and duels I ordered duels to replace my single 4" for $290 something that was including shipping they are bully dog brand my old one is MBRP but can't tell the difference looking at them as far as quality
Old 08-30-2010, 08:59 PM

i have the 4" stainless MBRP turbo back on my truck.
I ordered the cat/muffler delete as well, which made it louder than sh*t! but it sounded good. with the mbrp hi flow muffler on, its a lot quieter. get more of a tires/whistle sound
Old 08-31-2010, 02:27 AM
Banned

I bought my exhaust off ebay, it's a 5" turbo back with 4" downpipe. between the tip AND the exhaust I was AT 400 dollars shipped to the house. the exhaust alone was 310 shipped and my 8" tip was 90 shipped...there's a guy on here selling a dual 4" exhaust for like 250 shipped I'd look for him for a different look.
Old 08-31-2010, 09:06 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to hotprowl
Will the kits still fit if I dont have a cat on the truck now? It didn't come with one from the factory.
Old 08-31-2010, 09:42 AM

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I have the 4" Hog Performance Exhaust and I love it. It was easy to install, the downpipe was the hardest but all you have to do is take a floor jack and jack your truck up about 6" and it slides right in. I took the muffler that it comes with and turned it around backwards to basically straight pipe it since I didn't have any extra 4" pipe and it sounds great.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.