TS Performance Customer service - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-09-2010, 07:30 AM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
TS Performance Customer service

I just had the displeasure of working with TS Performance. I sent in my chip to be reprogrammed over 2 weeks ago. I called several times about the chip and first they couldn't help me because the computers were down. I called back the next week and I was told that it was done and ready to be shipped. I waited patiently and after it didn't show up for another week I called again. This time they told me that they still had my chip and nothing had been done to it. I was told that they would reprogram it immediately and send it that day. I then got a call that the chip was fried and that a fried chip has no warranty so I could purchase a replacement, but there was nothing else they could do to help me, as you can imagine I am more than dissapointed. I took the chip out myself and followed the directions to a T so I'm not sure what to think. I just wanted to see if there were more people out there with the same experience or if I'm the only one.

Last edited by fandrich77; 07-09-2010 at 09:36 AM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-09-2010, 09:34 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 5 reviews
When you took out the chip was your key in?
Old 07-09-2010, 09:36 AM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

No the key was removed. I also made sure to unhook both batteries.
Old 07-09-2010, 10:00 AM
Almostdunfukinwidit

Send a message via Yahoo to Dave
Wow that doesnt sound like them normally at all
Old 07-09-2010, 04:45 PM

I was actually just fixing to post a question/complaint myself. I ordered back in late March and got the chip, however, it was not programmed right. For example, it had high idle, which I didn't order. They had me send it back (approx. mid April). They still have it and no word. No response to emails or returned phone calls. I can't believe you actually got to talk to someone. I'm starting to get a little more than pissed, especially since I can't get the courtisey of a returned email or phone call. At this point, I just assume have my money back.

I'm curious to know if anyone that deals w/ Tony on a regular basis knows what the hell is going on. Everyone ravs about the product, but I'm having serious doubts if its really worth the trouble.
Old 07-09-2010, 10:58 PM

Cool TS

Wow, I bought a clearance chip last year. It was better than my programmer but not what I expected. I call and we talked PCM numbers, then he asked if I had any request's. It turned out I had a mismatch between the PCM and the chip. I thought the lower settings were fine so I told them to get the most power from stock nozzles with intake, exhaust and fuel mods. Pure rock-n-roll. First trip out I got popped for 90 in a 55. I hate it when that happen's. The cop just shook his head. He said your old enough to know better.
Old 07-10-2010, 04:53 AM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

When I had my chip in my early 99 I was more than happy with it. I purchased a 2000 so I was excited to get it reprogrammed and put into my new rig. I just found it to be more than suspicious that after the third call in to TS I actually called back again to file a customer complaint because I was upset with getting the run around. It was about a hour after I called to complain that they called and said the chip was fried. I just think its quite a coincidence, but maybe I'm way off base.
Old 07-10-2010, 08:52 AM
Almostdunfukinwidit

Send a message via Yahoo to Dave
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3adam12 View Post
I was actually just fixing to post a question/complaint myself. I ordered back in late March and got the chip, however, it was not programmed right. For example, it had high idle, which I didn't order. They had me send it back (approx. mid April). They still have it and no word. No response to emails or returned phone calls. I can't believe you actually got to talk to someone. I'm starting to get a little more than pissed, especially since I can't get the courtisey of a returned email or phone call. At this point, I just assume have my money back.

I'm curious to know if anyone that deals w/ Tony on a regular basis knows what the hell is going on. Everyone ravs about the product, but I'm having serious doubts if its really worth the trouble.
Tony is not TS Performance. You are talking an entirely different company if you are enquiring about total diesel performance.

Send me a PM to clarify who you are talking about
Old 07-10-2010, 11:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
Tony is not TS Performance. You are talking an entirely different company if you are enquiring about total diesel performance.

Send me a PM to clarify who you are talking about
Correction: You are correct. I was not talking about TS Performance, but rather Total Diesel Performance. My bad.
Old 07-10-2010, 12:54 PM

hmm, i initially ordered my tony wildman chip through stealth perf. and it took about a month or so to get it. i sent it back to tony about a month ago for a re-burn and haven't heard anything in about a month nor when I could expect it back, this thread scares me, makes me wonder if i'll ever get it back? or if i'll get the "it's fried you need a new one" line?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.