injector questions? - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2010, 08:01 AM

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
injector questions?

Ok looking to pull the trigger on a set of injectors due to one of mine taking a dump on me.I want to go to stage1s but the rest of the truck is bone stock besides the cat delete.Do i have to run the gammet as far as the rest to go with them or can i get by with the stock config and stage1s?I NEED to replace and if i'm going to spend the $$ i want to upgrade,and have intentions on doing the rest of the mods as money permits,but with a dead injector,they need to be done first just to get it to run right again.the truck has 250,000 on the ticker BTW.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-08-2010, 08:49 AM
Banned

I'm in the same boat trying to decide over full force diesel which is run by Ryan casserly formerly of swamps diesel ....his price is 1095.00 with cores and jim rosewood here in ohio he sells rebuild kits for like 250.00 ...so I'm on the fence when my truck was newer it ran fine for me stock but I chipped it and now I'm debating just rebuilding the split shots if they aren't to wasted to rebuild I have to pay to have the chip reburned for single shots which adds 150.00 to cost ...bad injectors are no fun makes the truck gutless...

swamps want 1600 for their single shots there's a blood fued between these two shops ...each other calling the other everything but white ...
Old 07-08-2010, 08:59 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Casserly injectors is the way to go... Also to the OP if you have a superduty and you get single shots you will need tuning. If you get splits you can just run them
Old 07-08-2010, 10:16 AM

beans,has stage1s for $1095 shipped and he says if mine are in the truck and the truck runs they are good cores.with 250,000 on them i want to be clear about the core pollicy.And to answer the question,no it's a obs and i'm a forum noob so i don't know how to move the thread or delete it and post in the correct spot.
Old 07-08-2010, 10:26 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
O thats fine. Beans is very good company to deal with
Old 07-08-2010, 05:54 PM

i just put a set of stage 2 aa single shots... i was in the same boat, i had two of the originals rebuilt and decided to upgrade. cost was a factor... i bought a set of aa cores off ebay for 300 and then sent them to jim rose at rosewood to have them be done, i couldn't have the truck down long enough to ship them off to him. i also sent my ecm to php to get reflashed with a 120hp tune to rune the single shots. im very happy with the set up, and i got great service from jim rose and the folks at php... the whole project came in about 1500 including jim's premium rebuilt injectors.
good luck
Old 07-08-2010, 08:03 PM
Coal Rolling = Posing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony V View Post
O thats fine. Beans is very good company to deal with
What he said ^^^^
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.