Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

ISSPRO gauges from Diesel Manor?

10K views 30 replies 18 participants last post by  COP-OUT 
#1 ·
Alright guys,

I'm about to order my very first "performance mod"--- gauges! I'm really digging the factory look of the ISSPRO gauges, so I'm going with them. I've found them at Diesel Manor along with ALL necessities of hooking them up for $358.95

Good Deal?

I've heard that some kits don't come with EVERYTHING you need, but these guys claim that their's does... check it out...

ISSPRO Gauge Kits for Ford Powerstroke from DieselManor

What do ya'll think? Let me know, otherwise I'm gonna order them tonight! :woot:

#2 ·
I just put this kit on my 2000. All I can say is great kit. Every thing is included all wire taps fuse holders wire etc. The only thing you need is paint for pod and drill and tap for egt probe. Great instructions also ( almost to much detail I found myself skimming through parts to get to what I needed). Just follow the instructions and about 3hours later your done. You wont have to make trips back and forth to auto parts store for this or that.

#4 ·
you will be happy with the Isspro guages not too bad a price either.

#6 ·
I got my Isspro EV2's from GOS Performance for $340 inlcluding everything plus painted Pod, but I got a deal cause they didn't have the guages I wanted that I already ordered. One thing to get would be the Potentometer or what ever it's called for dimming the guages LED's like to flicker with the stock dimmer.

#7 ·
Just another tip with the ISSPRO gauges (looks awesome:thumb:), I just did mine last week and the only tips are to tap into the Lt blue w/ red wire behind your dimmer switch and to make sure all the wires on the back of gauges have GOOD contact... the way the ISSPRO has you pushing the wires down into the terminal doesn't always make a great contact.... you'll see what i mean once to start pushing the wires down with their plastic applicator (and then your screwdriver) and wonder "if" they pierced into the wire?? just save yourself the time and pull the shielding back a "whisker" and push the wire down.:beer:

#10 ·
The Dipricol Optix is what I wanted but they were too hard to get at the time.
Also I was told they were goin out of buisiness but I guess not.

#9 ·
The manor kit comes with a harness for the lights on gauges that has all of the spade connectors all ready on it. They even give you green covers for the bulbs in the gauges to give them a tint when they light up. You might find a cheaper kit but you will most likely spend more in the long run when you buy all of your electrical connectors like wire taps fuse holders etc. I cant say enough good about this kit very well thought out. Just get the paint and drill and tap and thats all you need.

#12 ·
I already have the Isspro Ev2's pretty happy with them thanks though. Now if you had them about 6 months ago I would be all over it.

#13 ·
diesel manor is great! the kit is all inclusive with the exception of a painted pod. the isspro gauges are killer and i have never had a problem with them

#15 ·
I got the isspro performax's from diesel manor. My only complaint is the guages are a little noisy. My boost guage fluctuates up and down at idle and if cab is quiet it is a little annoying. No boost leaks and not a turbo issue that I know of

#16 ·
Thanks guys for all of the responses! I'm definitely going to be getting these gauges! :thumb: You guys rock!!!

Noisy? That's the first I've ever heard of these gauges making noise... how loud is this? :confused:

#22 · (Edited)
Isspro Gauge Pod Kits

Not to steal from this thread, but Ken has the best deal on the Isspro gauges. His price blows everybody out of the water, including Diesel Manor. Contact Ken if you want a super deal on Isspro gauges. You can tell him Shane sent you, or actually NCHornet hooked me up with Ken. A big thanks to NCHornet. Tell him NCHornet sent you as well.

diesel,performance,dodge,ford,chevy,gauges,smarty,edge,S&B Filters

#24 ·
Not to steal from this thread, but Ken has the best deal on the Isspro gauges. His price blows everybody out of the water, including Diesel Manor. Contact Ken if you want a super deal on Isspro gauges. You can tell him Shane sent you, or actually NCHornet hooked me up with Ken. A big thanks to NCHornet. Tell him NCHornet sent you as well.

diesel,performance,dodge,ford,chevy,gauges,smarty,edge,S&B Filters
I am not sure what his price is but with the manor kit you wont have to run to the store to get anything. The manor kit comes with every thing you need wire taps, wire, clips, zip ties etc.

It takes alot for me to brag about someone else's kit or product but I was really impressed with the thought that went into diesel manors kit. Instructions were great too.

Duane

#23 ·
heres a few pics from my kit from diesel manor installed, if someone can get you a kit for $300 tho i would jump all over it as long as they will stand behind em if something is wrong but if NcHornet is reccomending them im sure they are

#26 ·
yeah thats what i loved about the diesel manor kit, it was so well put together besides a few simple hand tools a a dremel to cut my factory pillar for the gauge pod it came with absolutely everything i needed

#29 ·
I got the same kit from diesel manor!! these gauges are awesome!! Only other thing to look out for is your tranny gauge. if you don't make a good ground with it, it might fluctuate quite a bit. I read on the nation from an "ISSPRO EXPERT" (he has 17 of their gauges) that if you put some di electric grease on the connection at the tranny and the one at your gauge, you should have no problem. Also read to install maybe an RF interference device (magnet thing) on the wire going from the transmitter box to the guage. hope this helps!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.