Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

New dial for Tony wildman chip?

1K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  F250 Fever 
#1 ·
hey guys so my chip now has more than 6 positions :doh:. i was turning it to go from the tow setting i have on it to the 140 tune (they are DI tunes just a TDP chip) and it just kept going. so does tony sell the dials individually? it looks like they just snap into place.

#2 ·
I have a 4 position chip but the dial i belive has 10 or 12 positions. you just need to set the stop so you dont go past 1-6. Or just be carfull when turning the knob and count the clicks.

#4 ·
You can get the knob from anyone... Its just a standered TS Style chip and knob... Depends on what you broke you can usually fix them

#5 ·
I have not looked at mine in a while. it sounds like you sliped the stop and just need to reset it. Al i can tell you to do is pull it and look at it it has stops and you can adjust them just cant remember how now. I dont even have the stops set on mine i can spin my knob i just know what tune i am in and count the clicks.

#7 ·
on the ts stlye knobs theres a a place where an allen key fits on the side of the knob its a little hole jus loosen the screw.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.