Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

chip?

872 views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  thesmokinstroke02 
#1 ·
hey guys i was wondering which chip you sugest for my truck. I do tow with the truck but its usually just my quads or my snowmobiles and occasionally a bobcat or a mini excavator. The truck is my daily driver and has over 122,000 miles on. i want it to gain some more power and better economy and also to roll some coal:). any input will help thanks in advance.
Jack

#2 ·
DPtuner, BEans, and many other tuners out there. Just give them a call, talk to them and see which one gives u the best feeling. U really cant go wrong with any of the tuners out there

#3 ·
I have had good luck with Elite Diesel, Swamps, Diesel Innovations and Tony Wildman.

I want to try Beans, Gearhead and Power Hungry Performance, but dont have the cash right now to send them blanks (I have 4 TS chips, not counting the one in Chelseas Excursion...)

#4 ·
Speaking of a TS chip in your Excursion - did it take anything special due to the PATS system or could you plug any TS chip in that was programmed for the year of the truck. The reason I ask is that I'm looking at a used chip out of a F350 and not sure it will work in my Excursion.

#5 ·
Matt at Gearhead Automotive is the best I have ran on my truck.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.