Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Reviving a 99

739 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  canister 
#1 ·
Guys I'm looking for some parts, advice and ideas from all who are interested out there. Here is what I'm looking for:

8 ft bed for a 99 long wheel base truck. I would perfer one with tail lights and tail gate, and in white, but i"m not to picky.

I need a factory radio for the truck that is better than what is currently there. I would like to have at least a single disc cd, this one doesnt' even have a tape player.

A bench seat. This is a single cab truck and the seat that is in it will work for a while, l would just like to update to a nicer one. This truck is an XL work truck and i'm trying to dress it up the best i can,

Factory aluminum wheels with center caps. Or a set of chrome steel wheels will work also.

I can be reached at 903-574-9048 or by email at jstone@etox.com

Thanks

#2 ·
i have a set of XL steel rims powder coated black if you interested. in a couple weeks ill have the aluminum rims off mine. PM me if you would like

#5 ·
Too bad your so far away. I have a complete white 8' bed I just took off my '99 sitting in my backyard. I'm in NJ.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.