Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

?????????

2K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  xxxxxxxSTROKE_THIS_F-250 
#1 ·
Does anyone have or know where to get your speedometer reprogrammed for 37" tires. It is on a late 99 PSD with 3.73. I know there is Pro comp tuner that can do it, but that is $350. The speedo is 7 mph off and is affecting the shift points of the new Gearhead tuning.

#2 ·
#4 ·
Or you can buy AutoEnginuity from Power Hungry Performance... and you can do as many trucks as you want, data log, read and clear codes, run all the tests a ford shop does... in one package!!!

#5 ·
ITPDiesel sells the Auto Enginuity also

#7 ·
Thanks for the replies. I called ford and they said the truck was to old to reprgram for different tires. I just think he was busy and didnt take the time to look up and see if it could be done. As for the AE, arent they pretty pricey? Does anyone have a AE that is located around central Indiana? The truck will Also be at TS outlaw diesel event. Some one going has to have something they could bring along, it would really help out! Money is tight right now with my bro, just bought a truck and a house, so the cheaper the better!

#8 ·
IIRC when Jody did my tuning he asked what size tires I was running and recalibrated for it in the tuning.........:dunno:

#10 ·
Sorry this is on my brothers Late 99 PSD. It has geardhead tuning and he told us see if ford could do it or find someone with a tuner that can.

I have been looking into the Auto Enginuity and i will be getting one soon, but i can not find on any websites where it says that it can reprogram the speedometer for different size tires.

#11 ·
It can... I have done mine, my wifes, and three other PSD's in the area.

#12 ·
I have done mine, my wifes and 3 other PSD's with years from E99 to 2002...

Its not an issue and is quite easy.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.