Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Looking for a resonator..need to quiet my truck down

2K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  sawyer1 
#1 ·
Well i was trolling around on someother forums..ya i know my bad.. well i came across what is called a FTE resonator looks and sounds awesome supposibly good priced also. The only thing is I cant find them for sale online so i figured maybe someone on here might be able to help.

Also was wonering if maybe someone would possibly have any 4inch in/ 4 inch Out mufflers they would be willing to sell for cheap if they are not using them anymore. Might be a shot in the dark but what the heck might as well try.

Another question does anyone with the oil x-line think that it reduces noise levels?

Well thanks for the help fellas.:thumb:

#2 ·
well, I have the x-over line, I would say it helps when the truck is cold in the winter for sure, undecided in warmer weather. and for a muffler check in to a cheap tractor muffler, they are straight through usually.

#5 ·
So helpful thanks for posting:thumb:. Its a daily driver not just a toy. And that has alot to do with a resonator or muffler. Way to be on top of it!!:crazy:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.