Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

What is this under my dash??

2K views 27 replies 8 participants last post by  PahStroke 
#1 ·
I was looking under my dash trying to follow this switch and see what it goes to. Well it goes to this circuit card, but the circuit card is not hooked up to anything. Its a 12 setting swith, but what does it do and what does it go to??

Switch

Switch

Circuit Board

See less See more
#6 ·
when i get my tw chip back this week ill take a pic if you want, i would have it sent out to see what tunes are on it personally. i think it is a DP but not sure

#8 ·
I dont know if you personally can. You may have to send it to a tuner and i think that the closest one in your area is Bill at PHP.

#10 ·
any tuner should be able to read it. If they cant read it and tell you whats on it, they can reburn it and put you some new tunes on it for fairly cheap.

#14 ·
id make sure the contacts are clean before i try and clean em even more. They should already be clean and you may not even have to take the pcm all the way out depending on how the blk plastic cover is. If its been trimmed and you can get it on id just slide it in there.

#19 ·
So I plugged this chip in and holy crap it was loads of fun, but I will get a reburn cause i wanna know exactly whats on it, who should i get to reburn it? also I did not notice a difference after the 3rd setting, its an older style with 4 settings so that makes sence.. anyway its great, Im now wondering whats faster My 2003 7.3 F250, or my 2007 Charger SRT8?? hummmm

#26 ·
I have PHP and i love em. They are the closest to you as well. Thats a big selling poing in my book but all the tuners are really good.

#22 ·
Me too about the tires. Got any more pics and perhaps wanna trade? :nod:

#24 ·
yes, there is alot of tuners that use the TS style chips.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.