Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

90hp injectors

3K views 13 replies 5 participants last post by  Im_Your_Hucklberry 
#1 ·
What is a good kind of 90 horse injectors and what is a good price???

#3 ·
Ya pretty soon. ive been told that it wont work and is imposble but im gonna try anyways ya never know might come up with somethin new

#5 ·
would there be a way to see if i have forged because ive been told some 01s have them

#6 ·
You can not stack a chip and a programer... We have been over this before. You can stack a chip and a ICP mod or a programer and a ICP mod...

But why? You gain nothing.

Anyone selling you a "90hp injector" is not someone you need to be buying injectors from.

Whats your HP goal?

#7 ·
I thought i could get 90s. And my HP goal is whatever the max is for a 217k mile truck without blowin the motor up

#10 ·
238/30 or 238/80 are both great hybrid set ups for a daily driver/ work truck.

But you have a crap shoot with the PMR's

#11 ·
7.3L Injector Problems

I am in a different situation. My truck is displaying the symptoms of injector failure. I don't want to go to FORD to pay $330. Ea. for injectors . There are a couple of places that sell reman complete packages for around $1,000. Any suggestions on who and where to get injectors

#12 ·
so its ok to drop to 50psi when i get on it???? and why would my service engine soon light be comin on when i get on it if my programer has a boost fooler

#13 ·
ICP... Injector control pressure...

Due to your stacked programers your PCM is asking for WAY more High Pressure Oil (HPO) then your High Pressure Oil Pump (HPOP) can provide.

Get a well tuned chip and put down more HP and TQ, with less stress on the motor and less smoke... All the while getting better MPG.

#14 ·
that makes sense

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.